Chapter 12

Phil' P.O.V.

"Ellen?" I scream up the stairs.

"What?" She yells down.

"Katrina wants us to all meet at her house for something" I say she comes running down the stairs.

"You don't think she got her memory back do you?" She asks excitedly. I giggle.

"we won't find out unless we go" I say and we walk out.

Once we reach the house we knock on the door and get let in. Everyone is here except.....Dan? No. He's not here. Are they not talking, they need to be falling in love.

"Ok this is an informational update because I feel a lot of stuff have been going on" Katrina starts. " is everyone here?" She asks

"Dans not here" I say.

"Thank you phil that brings me to my first point. I understand that everyone says we should be together and that's uncomfortable because pj and I are in a relationship and so is Dan" she starts. A series of 'what's' came over the crowd. "Dan and I are no longer talking" she said.

"Bull shit. You two should at least be friends" I hear Felix say.

"Felix!" Hannah says slapping his arms.

"What?" He says.

"Ok next thing. Felix and I have been invited to PAX and we have decided we want to go alone." She says. Pj stands up and walks over to her. He whispers something in her ear.

"Are you sure about this? I don't feel comfortable with you gone for a week by yourself" he says

"I'm positive and I won't be alone all of team crafted will with me" i hear her say.
They continue to talk but we ended up leaving. Ellen and I walk home hand in hand.

"Do you think it's bad that she's going alone and staying in a house filled with guys?" I ask

"Katrina's tough. If any of them try anything they'll leave that room with multiple broken bones" she says and we giggle.

Katrina's P.O.V.

"Look Ashley(ashleymariegaming) will be there. She's a girl. And Felix will make sure I'm ok" I say.

"Ok. When r u leaving?" Pj asks me.

"Tomorrow morning" i say. "Which means Felix you should get home and start packing" I say to him.

Hannah and him get up and walk out.

"Babe I'd just feel at ease if you'd let me come with you" pj said.

"Aw. You're adorable when you worry" I say and kiss him "but I need to do this alone. I need a vacation away from everyone. It's hard to say but even from you" I say.

"Ok. If your positive" he says.

"Just please don't worry. I'll be fine" I say and we head to bed.

I wake up and look at the time.

5:00

I have two hours left but I decide to tell pj it's seven because I need to talk to him.

"Peej wake the fuck up" I say shaking him.

"You don't need to leave for another two hours" he said rolling over.

"No I need to leave now" I say

"What time is it?" He groans.

"Seven" I say. He jolts up.

"What the hell I just got up and the clock said five"

"Well it's seven and we have to leave" I say. He gets up and Gets dressed. I on the other hand sit on the couch drinking coffee.

"What are you doing we need to le-" he notices the time "you sneaky bastard" he says. He sits next to me. "Ok. What is it? Why'd you wake me up so early?"

"We need to talk." I say. He sits next to me. " I think we should just be friends" I say a tear slipping from my eye.

"What-why?" He asks

"I just-" I sigh "I don't know. This just doesn't feel right" I say. I start to cry. He pulls me into a hug.

"It's ok" he says "I kind of feel the same way"

"Your just saying that to make me feel better" I say with a little giggle.

"Ya" he agrees and we laugh.

"Well we are supposed to meet Felix at the airport at 6 so we should leave" I say and we grab my bags and head to the airport. When we get to the airport. Everyone's there including Dan. As our flight gets called Felix and I go down the line hugging everyone. Dan was at the end. I hesitated but hugged him.

"I didn't think you would hug me" he says. "I thought pj would pry me off of you" he says with a smirk.

"Oh pj an I aren't together as of this morning" I say.

"Oh well neither is Brianna and I." He says.

"Oh really?"

"Ya I realized that she was trying to pry me away from you an I figured that your more important than her" he says

"Thanks Dan" I say

"Katrina! They're gone leave without us!" I hear Felix yell. I start to walk to the gate.

"Bye!!" I yell back and they all wave. Once we get one the plane and we start to move I start to tense up. I hate flying.

"Do you not like flying?" Felix asks.

"No I don't like it one bit" I say. I feel him grab my hand and we intertwine our fingers. I look at him and smile. "Thanks" I say.

"Don't mention it. Just don't tell Hannah because her being pregnant and all she'll think we're having an affair or something" he says smirking.

"My lips are sealed" I say and by that time he had completely distracted me. I ended up falling asleep.

I was shaken awake.

"Come on Katrina were here" I here Felix say. I jolt up with a smile.

"Yay lets go" I say. We walk out and we look for Adam (skydoesminecraft) and Mitch (thebajancanadian) who were picking us up.

"Whose picking us up again?"felix asks

"Adam and Mitch"

"You remember them?" He asks. This guy gots lots of questions.

"No I didn't remember anyone but we became friends over social media" I say.

"OH WHERE OH WHERE HAS MY KITTY KAT GONE OH WHERE OH WHERE COULD SHE BE!!!!"I hear Adam singing loudly as he walks towards us with Mitch. "SHES HOME HOME WITH..... Felix?" He says confused.

"You didn't tell us he was coming" Mitch said.

"If thought I'd surprise you"i say. "It's nice to see you guys" I say giving them hugs.

"Felix, you me Adam, Mitch, Jerome (asfjerome) and Tyler(munchingbrotato) will all be staying at Adams house" I say

"Cool" Felix says.

"Well we should get going we have a lot to talk about" I say and we walk to Adams car.

✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. As I said I'm going to do short, long, short ect.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat