Chapter 10

Katrina's P.O.V.

I walk to dans house and knock on the door. He opens it shocked.

"K-Katrina? W-what are you doing here?" He asks. I wipe the tears off my face.

"I-I"i start but he wraps me in a hug. He invites me in.

"Hey babe I think I'm gonna get going" I hear from the bottom of the stairs. I look over and see a girl with dark brown wavy hair. "Who's this?" She asks.

"Look Brianna, now's not really a good time" he says

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow"she says and walks out.

"I broke a-I've been breaking a promise I made to you awhile to go" I say continuing to cry. I role up my sleeve revealing the many scars.

"Why didn't you tell me??" He asks grabbing my arm.

"Because you said that if one of us did it the other one would and I care about you to much knowing that if you found out that you'd be harming yourself because of me, again!" I said.

"Hey it's ok" he says and wipes my tears. he lifts my chin to make me look at him "please don't do this anymore. I understand that it's hard to quite but just try" he says. I look him in the eyes, tears forming in them.

"But I-"he cuts me off.

"Please? For me?" He asks and I smile. I nod. I ended up wiping my tears and we start to hang out. I decide I should leave. I walk to the door then quickly turn around.

"We're still on for lunch tomorrow right?" I ask clarifying the plans we had.

"I'm sorry but Brianna wanted me to go have lunch with her tomorrow" he says. I choke up.

"U-um it's ok. But you owe me" I say and he giggles.

"Got it" he says and I walk out. As I walk home I think about the girl. She was really pretty. I feel my stomach knot up. Am I jealous?

No there's no way I'm jealous. I'm with pj and I'm glad Dan moved on.

But Dan and I were supposed to hang out and now she's taken that away. But I'm not jealous. I walk back in the house and pj immediately wraps me in a hug. He kisses me.

"What's got you all happy?" I say with a smile.

"Just that's the fact that your present arrived and I know your gonna love it" he says with a smile. Did I mention my birthday is in a week?

"Wy don't you just give it to me now?" I ask.

"No" he says.

"Fine" I say

"So where were you today?" He asks

"I went to dans" I say

"What?" He says a little to quickly.

"But you won't have to worry anymore he got a girlfriend" I say. Pj walks to me and grabs my waist.

"As long as he knows your mine" he say and we kiss.

*1 week later*

My party is fun even my birthday is technically tomorrow. I walk through the crowd of people searching for Dan. I thought he'd be here. I mean, it's fun and I have all my friends here but I was kind of looking forward to hanging with Dan.

*the next morning*

I wake up in my bed. I roll I've and see it's 12.

"Babe?" I groan calling for pj. No answer.
"Babe!?" I say a little louder. No answer. I get up worriedly. I walk out and see a note on the counter I pick it up.

Hey babe,

Forgot to wrap the rest of your presents so I went to a friends to finish. I'll be back around one. Happy birthday. I love you so much.

-peej

I smile and set the note down.

I'm super bored.

I decide to go get my hair done. I get changed and grab my keys. I ride to the hair salon. When I sit down in the chair the lady asks me what color I want. I decide not to do it myself this time.

"Surprise me. I just want a really light color" I say.

After about an hour she blow drys my hair then spin me around in the chair to face the mirror. I look at my hair and its a light blue with kind of white streaks(in sidebar).

I pay and leave. I drive home. As I'm walking up the stairs to our flat I take a pic and post it on Twitter. Within seconds I get compliments an retweets from all my subscribers.

As I walk in the door I see pj on the couch.

"Hey babe notice anything different about me?" I ask pointing to my hair he looks over and his eyes go wide.

"Babe that looks amazing!!" He says then runs to kiss me. I pull away.

"Can we open presents now?" I ask

"Well, not here" he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Everyone's going to Hannah's house to give you their presents. My presents are already there. Come on everyone's waiting for you!" He says yanking at my wrist.

"Everyone but Dan I assume" I say

"Look babe I'm sorry" he says.

"It's ok I just assumed that now that he's got a girlfriend we could hang without him hitting on me or it being awkward" I say. "But whatever. We should get going" I say and we walk to Hannah's house.

"Hey there birthday girl!" Felix says as he opens the door to let us in.

I got a bunch of new clothes and some CDs of my favorite. As I grab all the bags of presents we walk back home. Pj says he's going out and I'm home alone. I hear a knock on the door. I walk, and open the door.

"Happy birthday" Dan says weekly holding a present.

"What do you want" I ask sassily

"I'm sorry" he says.

"Sorry?? You've been blowing me off all week! Then you didn't even have the decency to come to my party, even if you could pop in for a second. So sorry doesn't cut it" I say.

He hands me the bag. I snatch it from his hands and he walks off.

I walk to my bed and open the bag. I pull out two pieces of paper. I examine them and they are fall out boy concert tickets and back stage passes!!! A piece of paper is attached. It read:

I want these words to make things right but it's the wrong that makes the words come to life.

I set it down. I hear my phone buzz. It was a text.

Dan: I'm sorry it's just things have changed.

Me: no. you've changed.

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. Your welcome for the long chapter.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat