Chapter 42

Katrina's P.O.V.

Helpless. For the first time in my life I feel, helpless. Every other time I've been locked In This horrid room I always had a plan to get out but I know there is no point this time. So I feel helpless.

Dan might call the cops, and they might find out where I am, and they might break in, and they might arrest all the people in here, but it's certain it'll all be for not.

So I cry. And I cry. Until I can't cry anymore. Then I wait and I cry more.

So I kick, and punch and scream, until my voice gives out and my knuckles and feet are bloody.

And then I feel helpless again.

An endless cycle.

Of horrible feelings.

Crying.

And panic.

They may bang on the door to tell me to shut up, but I don't.

They may come on to pin me against the walk and hit me. Then I just spit out the blood in their faces.

Then they leave.

And I continue to scream.

Laying here. Performing that cycle for two days. No food, no water, nothing. I wait.

For them to end my suffering. Or just to die of starvation. Or loss of blood if I'm lucky.

I think I'm losing my mind when the door opens and closes and no one is immediately pinning me against the wall.

"Here" I hear a soft female voice say. I look up to see that bitch, Ashton, holding out a cup of water.

"It's probably poisoned" I say

"It's water, I swear" she says. I just stare at her. She sets in in front of me and turns to walk out. "I'm trying to help you ok?!"

"Why?" I say quickly. "So you can gain my trust? So you can fake get me out and then slit my throat? Or are you going to lead me to your fiancé and have him do the dirty work?"

"I'm in the same fucking position you were bitch! And I'm trying to get your strength back to get us both the fuck out of here!" she whisper yells through gritted teeth. "So if you would fucking cooperate that'd be great!"

"What do they think your doing I here?" I ask

"Beating you" she says "so I'm going to need you to scream for help when I do this"

"Do wha-" I don't get to finish before I feel her fist collide with my jaw. So I scream.

"I'm sorry" she says with sympathy. I move my jaw.

"It's ok" I don't exactly know if i trust her but she's all I got. I look at the water and chug it. "So what's your plan?"

"I don't have one" she says. I chuckle and roll my eyes. "But I have an idea"

"And that is?" I press.

"I will be able to give one person a letter" she says taking out a price of paper and a pen. "You can write a letter to anyone. Write an address and a name. Also write this address and I'll give it to them." She says.

I take a few minuets but I write the letter to Dan. The letter has our apartments address this address and my goodbyes just incase this fails. She takes the letter and leaves.

This time, when I'm alone I just can't help but smile and feel a little hopeful.

✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat