Chapter 6

Pjs P.O.V.

I knock on the door to dans apartment and he opens it angrily. I step in.

"What the hell is your problem?" I ask

"I should be asking you. You like her don't you?" Dan asked. I pour myself a drink.

"Well Ya but what does that have to do with anything. All she wanted to do was to walk home. And besides she's dating someone" I say

"That's not the point. She likes you I can tell and if she breaks up with her boyfriend she'll like you not me. Peej I'm supposed to be winning her back not losing her to my best friend!" He says angrily

"Hey calm down" I say

"I'm calm. Just promise me that you won't date her?" he asks. I look at my feet and back up at him.

"I can't promise you anything" I say. He looks at me in shock.

"Get the hell out" he said.

"Dan come on" I say

"I said get the hell out!" He says almost screaming slamming he hands down in the table. I back up slowly and walk out I walk back to my place. He must really love her.

Dans P.O.V.

As pj leaves I calm. I then walk to my bathroom and reach for the blade. I put my back in the wall and slid down. I put my knees close to my chest. I roll up my sleeve and stare at the white lines on my wrist. I hadn't done it for a while but I needed to feel something, anything other than sadness and sorrow.

I look at the blade. It was dull. I reach in the cabinet and grab a razor. I break it and pick up the blade.

New blades cut deeper.

I make cuts along my wrist. Getting deeper with each line. I had no one. No one who understood my pain.

I sob quietly. Dropping the blade and placing my head in my hands.

Look what I've done. I had a beautiful life but I fucked it all up.

Katrina's P.O.V.
*morning*

I skip to dans house to see how he was doing. When I get to the door I knock. I hear slow foot steps and the door opens slowly. I see a pained and tired Dan.

"Hey Katrina" he says perking up a bit.

"Hey Dan" I say "come I I was thinking we could go to the mall" I say grabbing his wrist. He flinched. Oh no.

"Katrina. L-let go of m-my wrist" he says stuttering.

"Wha-Oh God Dan no" I say with sadness.

"Just let go" he says tugging his arm from my grasp. I quickly grab is hand and push up his sleeve. I see at least 20 fresh cuts on his arm.

"Dan...."I say softly trailing off because I'm in so much shock. I couldn't find the words to explain what I was feeling. He pulled his arm away.

"It's not your fault. It's all my fault" he said.

"No it's not" I say.

"Yes it is. You'd be better off without me. Everyone would" he says.

"Do your not giving up on me are you?" I ask tears rushing down my face.

"What if I am." He said "it doesn't matter you don't remember anything"

"I wish I could. Every night I long to remember. Just laying in my bed trying to regain any memory" I say. He looks at his feet and back up at me.

"You should go" I say as he pushes me out.

"But da-" I wasn't able to finish before the door was slammed in my face.

I run. I run as fast as I can for as long as possible. I end up in a park. An empty park with a wooden swing and a big oak tree. I sit down under it and put my knees to my chest.

I need someone to pick me up. I couldn't call Seth because he would be pissed that I even gave a shit about Dan. I know who to call.

"Hello" I hear pjs voice.

"Pj *sniff* I need you to come and get me" I say.

"Oh my god. Are you ok? Where are you?" He says wordily. I start to hear shuffling.

"I don't. I'm at a park with a giant oak tree and some wooden swings. There's a book store across the street" I say

"I'll be there in 5 minuets tops" he said and the line goes dead.

I put my head in between my legs and sob until I feel warm arms wrap around me. I hear pjs voice telling me that it's ok.

"What happened?" He asks

"Dan self-harms because of me" I say "I saw and I can't get the image out of my head"

"don't beat yourself up its not your fault" he says.

"Yes it is. Each cut basically had my name written on it." I say sobbing even more.

"It's ok. Do you want me to take you back to your house"

"No" I reply almost to fast "I want to go to yours"

"Ok" he says. He picks me up bridal style and takes me to his car. When we arrive. He caries me to the front door. When we enter he sets me down. I wipe my tears.

"You didn't have to carry me" I say giggling.

"I know. I wanted to" he says and I blush. I don't know why though.

"Do you mind if I stay her for the night?" I ask.

"That's ok" he said "so what do you want to do?" He asks.

"We could watch the movie" I say.

"Perfect" he says. We pick out a horror movie. And put it in. We end up being cuddled up to each other by the end.

I really liked pj. He was kind, funny, understanding and he smelled nice to.

After multiple horror movies i was getting tired. I yawn.

"Someone's tired" I hear pj day with a smirk.

"I blame you" I say looking up at him. We giggle. "We should head to bed". I say

"Ya you can sleep in my bed" he said. I get up and start to walk there I stop at the end of the staircase whin was right behind the sofa.

"Pj?" I ask

"Ya" he says turning to face me.

"Would you, uh, maybe, you know sleep with me" I say stuttering. He smirks. "Not in like a sexual way, it's just been a long day and I could use a cuddle buddy" I say

"It's not a big bed" he says

"I don't mind" I say

"Well, sure, I guess." He says and gets up. He lends me a baggy shirt and sweatpants to sleep in. We both get tucked into bed.

"Goodnight" he says

"Goodnight" I say and drift off to sleep.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. Omg two chapters in one day?!?! I know, I know I'm amazing.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat