Chapter 8

Katrina P.O.V.

My eyes fill with tears as I see Seth making out with some random girl passionately. And their both have dressed. I drop my bag causing them to look up. Seth turns around and his eyes go wide.

"Katrina it's not what it looks like" he said.

"I thought you loved me" I said I put my face in my hands

"I do. Just let me explain." he says an grabs my wrist.

"Nothing you say could make this better" I say pulling my wrist from his arms. We stand there and look at each other. I look at the girl. She was covering her body crying and mouthing 'I'm sorry' and 'I didn't know' to me. I could tell she wasn't lying.

"Is ok" I say to her.

"Did you say that to her?" Seth asks "don't sympathize her. She's a slut and Sh-" I cut him off by slapping him in the face.

"Don't you ever speak to women like that!" I yell "I can see why I broke up with you your a piece of shit" I say. He looks back up at me.

"Baby I'm sorry" he says.

"Im not your baby" I say "now grab your stuff and leave. You have one hour to be gone" I say I look to the girl. She had gotten her clothes on and her stuff together. "Come on" I say to her and she walks over to me. We walk out of the house and on to the side walk. "What's your name?" I ask

"Jen" she says

"I'm Katrina" I say and we shake hands.

"Look Katrina im really sorry. I didn't know that he had a girlfriend" she said.

"It's fine" I say giggling "ive actually been meaning to break up with him for a long time" I say

"Oh ok" she says.

"How long have you and him been together?" I ask

"Ummm, about two months" she says.

We end up walking to a park and getting to know each other. After What we think would be and hour she walks home and I walk to my house. When I walk in I see Seth with a bunch of bags.

"Your time is up" I say

"I know ok? I'm leaving" he says and he walks out. I wait a little bit to make sure he's far down the street. I start to cry. I need someone. Someone who will hold me and never let me go. I know exactly where to go.

I run to pjs house. When I get there I knock on the door.

"Hey kat-" he says but before he finishes I smash my lips into his. It was instinct I didn't even know what I was doing. I pull way. "Woah" he said

"Sorry" I blush

"No don't be sorry just-" he clears his throat. "Won't you come in?" He says stepping out of the way. I walk in but collapse right inside the door way. I start to cry. He picks me up and carries me to the couch. Gently, he set me there.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" He asks and I nod

"I was walking home and when I got there. Seth, my boyfriend, was making out with some other girl and they were both like half clothed." I say bursting into tears.

"I'm so sorry" pj say. I choke down my tears and wipe my face.

"I'm fine. But peej can I use your restroom?"I ask

"Of course" he said pointing to a door. I walk in and lock it behind me. I fix my makeup that had been smashed from crying. After I was satisfied I looked down on the counter. I look to my aside and see a shaving razor. I pick it up. it was brand new.

I have to. I can't resist. I brake it and throw the other pieces away. I pick up the blade. I drag it along my wrist about ten times. After a few mins I clean of the blade along with my wrist. I pull my sleeve over the cuts. The cloth touching my fresh scars did burn but I had to show no sign of pain.

I walk out and I sit on the couch next to him. He looks to me.

"Look peej I like you. I mean I really like you" I say to him.

"I really like you to" he said we look at each other until he puts his lip to mine. We kiss but then I pull away.

"Look if we are gonna work There's something you should know about me" I say and he looks at me curiously. I roll up my sleeves revealing the many scars on both of my arms. He gasps.

"Why?" He asks confused.

"All I do is feel sadness and sorrow. And that feeling over floods the happiness in my life so I need to feel something els and I guess that something els is pain" I say. I roll my sleeves back over my scars. He puts his lips to mine again. This time he pulls away.

"Maybe if, you know, we were together you wouldn't have to be sad anymore" he says scratching the back of his neck blushing. I connect our lips again. I pull apart.

"I'd like that"

💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. Aren't I just amazing four chapters in two days. *gasp*.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat