Chapter 19

Katrina's P.O.V.

I wake up with a raging headache. I reach over reaching for my phone when my hand grazes over a piece of paper. I pick it up.

Hey Katrina

You were pretty drunk last night so I decided to put you to bed. There should be some aspirin next to this note so take some and rest. I'll be back around twelve so we should talk then.

-James

P.S. a package came for you

I set down the note down and sigh. I'm not ready to face him. But I look back. A package? I look at the ground next to the bed and see a shoe box. Who would anyone send me shoes? I lean over and grab the bottle of aspirin.

I take a few pills and stand up. I grab the box and set it on the bed. I open it and see sticky notes and I remember. When I was younger I used to write something on a sticky note that happened that day and place it on my wall. But who sent them? Probably cody. I take them out and start to stick the most recent ones on my wall. Only about 20 out of the 100s that were there. I grab a sticky note from my desk and wrote something on that.

I cheated. And Dan told.

I take it off the pad and stick it on the wall. It made me smile. It's nice to let your thoughts out. I admire my wall when I hear a soft knock on my door. I look and see it's being pushed open by James.

"Can I come in?" He asks

"Ya" I say softly as he walks in.

"What's this?" He asks pointing to the sticky notes on the wall.

"It's a long story. But maybe you could help me add to it if you forgive me"

"Look, Katrina, I think that it'd be best if we would just stay friends" he says.

"Ok" I say and we hug. He starts to walk out but stops.

"Why was he here?" He asks

"What?" I ask

"That night when you guys, you know" he trails off "why was he here in the first place"

"I-"I clear my throat "I can't tell you that" I say

"Why?! I mean you fucking cheated on me for God sakes! The least you owe me is why he was hear!" He says angrily.

"I can't!" I yell

"Why not!!" He screams back.

"You know what" I say softly. "Why don't I just show you" I say. I start to walk to the basement door. I open it and walk down the stairs.

"I didn't know you had a basement" he says

"No one knew. There was a reason for that" I say and turn on the light revealing the hanging noose. I hear him gasp. "So one day I could do that" I say. I start to cry. I fall to the ground. "I was gonna do it. If Dan hadn't shown up if be dead." I say and I feel his arms rap round me. "I wish he didn't come" I say

"No no don't say that" James says with true sympathy.

"Why shouldn't I. All I do is fuck things up" i say " it meant nothing you know" I say

"What? " He asked.

"What me and Dan did meant nothing to neither of us. I was sad and he was just being nice. I was numb and needed to feel something" I say "not that it's gonna change your mind. I just thought you should know" I say

"Let's go" he says and carries me up stairs. He sets me on my bed. "I'm sorry" he says

"It's not your fault" I say

"Ok" he says and walks out. As I hear the front door close. I start to cry. I grab my phone. I dial Mitch's number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I hear Mitch say.

"How long will it take you to get here?" I asks still sobbing.

"Katrina what's wrong? And I can't afford to go anywhere right now. Jerome Lachlan and I just moved into our apartment in Florida." he says and I think.

"Well then I'm catching the first flight to Florida"

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Hey guys. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry it's a little late.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat