Chapter 2

Katrina's P.O.V.

Seth and I walk back hand in hand.

"Thanks for tonight babe" I say as we get to the door.

"No problem" he says we walk inside and to the bedroom. We get dressed into our pajamas and we head to bed

*morning*

I wake up to and empty bed and my phone ringing. I look at my phone. Dan. Probably to complain about last night. I pick up the phone.

"Hello" I say

"What the hell Katrina?!?" He Said "why did you blow me off last night?"

"I'm sorry I meant to call bu-" I was cut off.

"But you didn't" he said angrily.

"But I was going to it's the thought that counts" I said

"No it's making the fucking call" he said I start to get angry with his sass.

"Look I'll make it up to you"

"What are you gonna do make plans and blow me off again?" He said sarcastically.

"How about we hang out tonight?" I say

"Ok come to my flat at 7:30but don't tell Seth your coming to my place he hates me and I don't want him coming along" he says

"I won't I promise" I say "I got to go. Bye see you tonight" I say

"Bye" I hear him say and the line went dead.

I grab some clothes and throw them on. I wasn't exited about tonight. I'm afraid he might try to kiss me or something and I don't want to lie to Seth. I promised Dan. I always keep my promises. Set won't be to upset- wait Seth doesn't have to know its not a big deal.

I walk out and see Seth shirtless majoring breakfast. I walk up behind him and put my arms around he stomach.

"Good morning" I say. "Thanks for last night it was great."

"Anything for you" he said kissing me.

For the rest of the day Dan and I were talking. Seth and I would be spending time together but I'd just be looking down and giggling at dans goofy text. I think Seth was getting angry but I didn't really care. He was always giggling with Tamara.

7:00 came along and I got into some clothes. I had to say I looked really good. I don't know if that just happened or if for some reason I was trying to impress Dan. I don't know it probably just happened. I walked down the stairs texting Dan

"Where are you going?" Seth asks handing me a glass of wine. I put my hand out and shake my head.

"I'm going out with some friends" I say giggling as Dan just said something funny.

"Who have you been texting?" He says leaning over to look at my phone. I step back and hold the scream to my chest.

"No one. Why?" I say

"Just making sure it's not Dan" he said

"What if it was?" I ask.

"I would forbid you from leaving the house and take your phone away" he said.

"Your not my dad! You can't do that!" I say angrily.

"I'm just trying to protect you from him" he said softly stepping closer. But I back up.

"I don't need protecting" I say angrily.

"Yes you do. You're nïeve" he says angrily. I start to get pissed. I look at the clock. 7:45.