Chapter 30

Katrina's P.O.V.

"So ya that's kind of what's been going on. We've been through the a lot and we hope that uploads will be normal, so please don't be upset. But that's all for today I'll see you all later. Bye!" I say waving to the camera. I sit it off and upload the file to me computer leaving it to upload. I walk out to the living room and see Dan watching tv.

"Hey babe" I say sighing sitting next to him. Resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey sweetie. What's on your mind" he asks kissing my head.

"Ugh nothing much I just had to relive all that shit again, but now it's over" I say. "Dan?"

"Ya"

"Why'd you accept me back so easily? I said all these horrible things and yet you still wanted to marry me. Why?" I ask

"Well you're different, you are the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I knew that if I just gave up that I would never find someone like you. You also go through so much shit but when it's time you put on a smile so everyone els can be happy. I could tell that by doing that you had all this built up anger and aggression and I was letting you finally let it out" he says. I give a quick but passionate kiss on the lips.

"Thank you"

"For what?" He asks

"For being the best person in the world. I mean I've put you through so much shit that you could walk out right now and I'd understand, but you stay and I am really great full for that" I say and get up. "Now let's stop being soppy and head out" I say "get ready"

"Where are we going?" He questioned.

"I told my sis that we'd meet her at the soccer field next to her house. I know your not the most athletic person ever but come and root for me" I say and e nods.

*at field*

I see Bri on the field juggling with a ball she brought.

"Hey guys!" She says noticing us.

"Hey"

"So I was thinking a little one on one. You and Dan and I'll play winner" she says

"Oh no, I'll just watch" Dan says.

"Oh, Dan, scared you'll get beat" Bri says

"Bri, I'm marrying this girl, you don't think I know she can beat my ass ai any physical activity" he say and we giggle.

We continue to play until the sunsets and we all go home.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry it's short and it took me a while to update I have a lot of stuff going on.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat