Chapter 4

Katrina's P.O.V.

As I knock on the door to my house I hear Seth run to it. He opens it and engulfs me in a loving hug.

"Never leave again. I don't know what got into me" he said pulling away kissing me. "I'm so sorry Katrina. I love you so much" he says and kisses me once more.

"I love you to. I think we both just needed to cool of some steam" I say with a smile.

"Ya" he agreed "we should go out tonight. I know this great spot where you can see the sunset" he said as I walk in the house closing the door behind me.

"Oh the hill?" I ask.

"Ya how'd you know?" He asked

"Dan took me there. We had a picnic and watched the sun set. It's beautiful you'll love it" I say

"What els have you done with Dan?!? Sit on top of a car to watch the stars?!?" He asks angrily I look at my feet shyly "you've got to be shiting me" he says

"To be honest I would of liked it better if you were there" I say trying to make it better.

"But I wasn't it was Dan. God Katrina you need to stay away from him. Can't you see he's trying to take you away from me?" Seth says

"You know there's this thing called kindness something you've never showed me. Maybe he was just being nice. Maybe he just honestly wants to be friends" I say angrily "you ever think about that?!?"

"Babe just calm down I didn't think of that" Seth said

"I'm not surprised. You have a brain for a reason. Use it" I say storming up stairs. "Your sleeping on the fuckin couch"

"Babe it's 1pm"

"As long as your out of my sight I don't care what you do" I say and I didn't see him for the rest of the day.

*morning*

I wake up and walk down the stairs. I see that Seth is still sound asleep. I decide to eat a cup of yogurt then work on taxes.

*a long while later*

I check the numbers twice even three times but they all come up the same. We're broke. We need money and fast. I feel Seth kiss my cheek.

"Hey we're cool right?" He asks

"Ya but we need to talk" I say

"Ok what about"

"About money, I've checked the numbers multiple times and it just comes up the same. We're broke" I say with my head down.

"Don't fret you could just be doing it wrong" he said joyfully

"No Seth I'm not wrong! I majored in mathematics and I checked the numbers three times okay!! We're broke!" I say angrily

"So what can we do?"

"We need money. Easy money, and fast" I say. He gets up and walks out the house. I don't know why. I hope it was to maybe find the band a gig so we could get paid.

✖️➕➖➗✖️➕➖➗✖️➕➖➗

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it's kind of short. I have major writers block.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat