Chapter 9

Katrina's P.O.V.
Four months later

"Babe u want to go out for dinner. It's our four month anniversary" I hear pj as we lay in bed.

"Ok" I say "what should I wear?" I ask.

"Something fancy" he says and we smile. I turn to face him as we lay our faces so close.

"I've been wanting to ask you something and stop me if I'm being to forward" I say I take a deep breath "I kind of wondering if I could movie in?" I ask.

I basically live there. I'm there 80% of the time. He smiles.

"I'd love that" he says and we kiss "but movin mean we have to actually to work" he pouts.

"Don't be lazy" I say and we get out of bed. We both get dressed and have a bowl of cereal. "Hey I want to go see Hannah and Felix today. We haven't seen them in a long time" I say

"That sounds good" he says and we walk to their house.

When we get there Hannah answers the door with a big belly.

"Omg you're fat" I say to Hannah when I see her and we giggle. I hug her. When we pull apart she goes and hugs pj. As they do that I walk over to Felix who was sitting on the couch.

"Hi?" I say. He looked in a bad mood

"Don't mind him he's being grouchy" I hear Hannah say.

"Why?" I ask. She just rolls her eyes and continues to talk to pj. I look back at Felix "hey are you ok? You can tell me" I say trying to get through to him. He shakes his head. I grab his arm and drag him into the other room. "Felix, your gonna tell me what's wrong right this instant"

"On our wedding night I was supposed to kill Hannah because someone was black mailing me. Im just worried about what he'll do when he notices I didn't do it" he says

"Hey it's ok. If he hasn't noticed by now he probably doesn't give a shit" I say he smiles and we hug. We walk back out. Hannah and pj were still talking. Pj looked back at me and smiled. I realized something then rushed to get my things.

"Babe I forgot to tell you that carrie invited me dress shopping today and I'm late" I say I walk up to him and give him a peck on the lips. "See you sat home" I start to walk out "byyyeee"i say then close the door I rush to the mall and when I get in front of the dress door I see her waiting at the entrance.

"Finally" she said in a angry-sarcastic way.

"In so so sorry" I say she smiles. We walk inside. Right when we step through the door I scan the room. I through my arms out "look at all the stuff I ant have" I say quite loudly. We giggle.

After about an hour of dress shopping we decided to give up. We ended up just walking through the mall.

🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢

Hey i hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry it's short I have major writers block.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat