Chapter 3

Katrina's P.O.V.

I walk out to the car park with Dan.

"I got a really nice car" he said. We pulled up to a nice blue car. He opens the door to the passenger side and I get in. We drive for a while before we get to an open field. Dan parks the door and we get out. Dan grabs a blanket and a basket. And walks to me.

"I thought we could maybe have a picnic" he says.

"Dan I don't know-" I start

"I've got really nice wine" he said he must have known I was a sucker for wine.

"Ok" I say with a smirk. He lays down the blanket and we sit and eat.

By this time we sat there sipping our wines telling jokes. The sun starts to set and it made a beautiful display of oranges and pinks.

"It's beautiful" I say stare at it.

"Ya it is and from this hill you get a perfect view" he said. I smile. When the sun completely sets it starts to go dark.

"It's getting dark" I say "we should get going" I get up and pick up the basket.

"But then you'll miss the best part" he says an I stand there confused he laughs and walks to me. He grabs the blanket and basket from my hand. He sets the basket in the car. He lays the blanket out in the top of the car and gets on. He holds out his hand to help me up. I gladly take it and jump up. I lay on my back just as he does starring up at the stars.

"It's beautiful" I say repeating what I said earlier. I hear him smirk. We sit there in silence. I move my hand over to his. I intertwine our fingers and smile.

We decide to get home. The car ride home was silent. But once we arrived we got in to and active conversation.

"Can I take a bath I feel a bit dirty?" I ask.

"Of course. Wait here" he says as he runs off. He comes back with clothes in his hands " these are just some clothes you can wear to bed" he says and I smile.

I draw a bath and step in. I wash my self then just soak in the water. I see a new shaving razor next to me. New razors cut deeper. In my life a motto to live by. I pick it up and break it.

I drag the cold blade along my wrist 5.....10......15 times making scars all along my arm.

The blood trickles down my arm and into the bath water turning it into a pinkish color. I put my head back and breathe out a breath I've been keeping in for a long time.

"Katrina are you ok" I hear Dan say softly. I snap out of my trance.

"Ya I'll be out in a sec" I say. I let the water drain and get out of the tub. I clean off the blood and wrap bandage around my arm. I slip on some sweatpants and an over sized sweater. I take off the rest of my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk out into the lounge. I see Dan on the couch.

"You can have my bed" Dan said.

"No Dan I don't want you to give up your bed" I say

"No. I want you to have it" he says and we both smile. I walk to bed and fall asleep almost instantly.

Dans P.O.V.
*morning*

I wake up to the smell of bacon. The aroma of it filled the air in the bedroom. I walk down to see Katrina laying a plate filled with food. To my dismay, as she sets it down her long sleeve rolls up and I see red kind across he wrist. Dammit. I found the broken razor but I didn't want to believe it.

"This looks great" I say

"It's nothing just a little thanks for letting me stay here" she says

"Well thanks" I say.

We finish our food. We put our plates in the sink. It was bothering me. I turn to her.

"Can I......uh......s-see your wrist" she looks at me with wide eyes.

"N-no" she says.

"Kat, I found the broken razor" I say

Katrina's P.O.V.

I'm so stupid I should have thrown it away. Now he's gonna start yelling and getting angry. I decide to play it dumb.

"I don't know what your talking about" I say

"Show me your wrist" he demands angrily

I slowly put my wrist in his open palm. He quickly rolls up me sleeve and gasps. I turn my head away shutting my eyes expecting him to yell. Instead I feel his soft lips against my now fresh scars. I look to see him kissing my scars. He pulls up.

"You don't need to hurt yourself" he says

"Dan I-"

"I think you're beautiful" he says. He leans in and I do to. Was I about to kiss him?!? Wait what the hell am I doing?!? I push him back.

"I should get going Seths probably worried" I say. I grab my purse and walk out.

What happened? What came over me?

Love?

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

I hope you all liked this chapter it's kind of early I was just eager to write. I am trying to do a chapter every two days.

Like

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat