Chapter 43

Dans P.O.V.

Loud repetitive bangs on the door woke everyone up. I look at my phone and see its 2 am. Everyone was staying here, Felix, Crash, Hannah, Mitch, Jerome, Ellen, Phil, Tyler, Adam, Lachlan and even Bri. Everyone was woken up, that's how loud the banging was. Everyone groans and gets up. I lazily walk io the door opening it.

I see a girl with blonde hair with a grey hoodie. She hands me two letters and I take them. I'm to tired to actually be on alert.

"Have faith in her, she's strong" she says then Sprints down the hallway. I close the door confused and look at the notes. I sit on the couch. The smaller one said read first.

"Guys!!" I say.

"Who was banging?" Bri asks.

"I don't know but she gave me letters" I say. Everyone is awake and sitting on the couch or floor around me.

"So...." Felix starts "are you gonna open them?" He says.

"I mean, I guess. This one says read first. Should I read aloud?" I ask and they nod.

(Italics = reading from letters)

"Hi. Im Ashton. You probably haven't heard of me but I'm Mathews 'fiancé'. Don't worry I'm not here to hurt you or to give you a scary message saying that he knows where you live, I'm here to say that Katrina's alright. I know you might be confused so let me explain. I'm in the same position she was. I thought Mathew was just another guy and we got engaged. He told me about his plan to kidnap and kill Katrina. I tried to break it off but he didn't let me leave. He threatened to kill me as well so I agreed to help with this plan but what he didn't know is that I had a plan of my own, a plan to get her and I out.

But that plan was destroyed when Andrew came along. I believe that Andrew was in jail in America but escaped and came here seeking revenge on Katrina. I guess he did his research and found Mathew.

They plan on killing her tomorrow.

I was told this is Dan. So if this is Dan. Please act fast. The letter attached to this is Katrina's goodbyes just in case all els fails. If they kill her I will be able to do nothing but stand there and watch. So please hurry." I read. Everyone is in awe.

"Can I read the other one? I'll read it aloud" Bri asks.

I nod not able to speak because I'm in shock.

"Hey it's Katrina. Please read this to everyone. I miss you guys so much. I might not make it out of this" Bri starts and I see a tear drop from her face. Hannah starts to full out cry cuddling into Felix. "I know this is probably the point where Dan would tell me not to say that but what's the point. They have left me in this room with no food and no water. I'm scared. Scared of the inevitable. I'm scared of the fact of death. Im scared to leave everyone. So if I can't get out of this, here are my goodbyes.

Hannah and Felix Hannah. You have been there for me since day one. You have always looked after me. I should have been a better friend because you treated me with such kind heartedness. I will miss you so much. And remember to tell Alexis when she's older that I loved her and that I think she is the most splendid little girl ever.

Felix. I can't comprehend how much of an impact you have had on my life. You were my idol for the longest time and if you told 19 year old me I'd be writing this I would have laughed in your face. I'm really gonna miss you. Treat your family well.

Phil and Ellen. Ellen. I've only gotten to know you over the coarse of a year but I feel like I've known you my whole life. You are always so bubbly and fun and I hope you live your life to the fullest. Maybe if I get out of this we can have a double wedding?