Chapter 7

Katrina's P.O.V.

I slowly get out of bed making sure not to wake pj. I walk down to the kitchen. I decide to make breakfast.

After I had made bacon and pancakes I see pj walk down the stairs.

"Good morning" I say setting two plates filled with food in the table.

"What's all this?" He asks with a smirk

"Just a little thanks for letting me stay" I say giggling. We sit down and eat. After we are finish. We start to talk.

"Ya my parents died when I was very little" I say

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" he says

"Oh don't be, I mean, I was eight, I barely got the chance to know them" I say with a small giggle. I look and see that I got a text from Hannah. I read it then look up at pj "you know Hannah right?" I ask and he nods "well she just texted me and says she wants everyone to go to her house. Like, now" I say

"Ok then let's go" he says and we walk out. As we get to the door I knock. Hannah opens it with a huge smile on her face. She invites in and I see everyone there. Felix, cody, carrie, ellen, phil, and Dan. Pj and I walk in and take s eat next to each other.

"Oh good everyone's here" hannah says. Her and Felix stand up I front of everyone. "I'm pregnant" she says and everyone cheers.

We all are so excited but carrie quiets us down. Cody and carrie stand up also holding hands.

"So am I!!" Carrie said and we all cheer some more. We all end up standing and stalking.

I see Dan talking to cody. I'm so fed up with this. I storm over there grab his hand and push him into a random room away from everyone. I push his sleeve up and start to kiss his scars.

"What are you doing?" He asked softly.

"You did it for me. And since it's my fault, I should return the favor" I say looking up at him and we smile.

"How about we make a deal?" He asks

"Ok" I agree.

"Anytime either of us feel like we want to cut or actually do it. The first person we tell is the other one. And if one of us cuts the other one cuts to" he says and I nod. We hug. When we pull apart we go back outside and start to socialize.

It's starts to get kind of late so I tell ever one I'm going home. As I walk home I think about it. I'm going to be an aunt!! I'm so excited. When I get to the front door I decide not to knock because Seth was probably asleep. I walk in and I saw something I wish I hadn't seen.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry it's a bit short but I wanted to end it on a cliff-hanger but it won't really matter I'm working on a new chapter right now.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat