Chapter 36

Dans P.O.V.

As soon as the spotlight turns to me I hear about a hundred screaming girls. I start to vlog and talk about my YouTube career.

"Next I'm going to need two lovely ladies to join me on the stage" I say "one will be the blue haired beauty, my fiancé, Katrina" I say and I looked at her shocked face as she walks onto the stage. "and one would be my soon to be sister Bri" I call out and see Bri's shocked face as she looks up from her sketch book.

She points to her self as to say 'me?' And I nod. She walks up on stage. I have them do an activity and I then send Katrina backstage and bro off the stage. Katrina's band starts to set up on stage and I see Bri get bombarded with questions.

Bri's P.O.V.

"So Dan Howells your brother?" Tessa asks me.

"Step-brother" I say

"Well maybe we could be friends if that's the case" she says with a smug look on her face.

"Ha you thought. Dan knows all about you. He hasn't met you and he already thinks your a horrible person, what makes you think he'll want to be around anybody like you?" I say. She scoffs and walks away.

Every one is asking me questions, wanting to be my best friend and it's all to much to handle. Cole comes and protects me from the crowd of screaming fan girls. We get outside away from the crowd and start walking down the street.

"Thanks" I mumble.

"No problem"

"Do you wanna just walk with me to my house now?" I ask he nods. We walk home and when we get in I see Katrina and Dan.

"Hey where've you been? We saw you got mobbed so we wanted to make sure you were ok" Katrina asks.

"I'm fine- this is Cole, he helped me out of the mob and before you guys get judge about me bringing a boy home we're going to study" I say grabbing his hand running up the stairs.

We get to my room. The black bedding on my bed blended in with the black walls. But the panic! At the disco posters gave the room some color.

"You like Panic! At the disco?" Cole questions.

"No I just like their posters. Of course I like them" I say and he nods. He sits on the bed and we put our backpacks on the bed.

"So what should we start with? Math, Chem, English?" I ask.

"Chem" he says. We both get out our chemistry books and start to study.

"Ok so your gonna have to pass the chemistry mid term and that's a big grade so will mostly work on that for no-" I get cut off my him kissing me. I push him off scoffing, not acknowledging it.

I ask him to sit next to me so I can show him something in the book. I feel his lips on my cheek. I roll my eyes and get off the bed. I walk over to the plant in my window sill to show him something. I see my dads car pull out of the driveway so it's probably just Dan and Katrina left. I feel his arms rap around my waist and his head rest on my shoulder.

I immediately turn around and push him off.

"Stop!" I yell.

"Stop what?" He asks cheekily.

"This! The kissing and the hugging! We're not together. You're with Tessa" I say

"You know I'm miserable with her. I only want to be with you" he says.

"Well you should of thought about that when you hooked up with her" I say walking towards my bed.

"Wait" he says grabbing my wrist.

"Let me go!" I yell.

"No Bri I-" he protests

"I think you should" I here Dan say from the doorway. Katrina stands right next to him.

"No Bri-" Cole continues but Dan pulls him off and punches him in the face. Cole holds his nose.

"Leave" Dan says with force. Dan walks over to me and I cry in his chest. He wraps he in a half hug with one arm and has his other arm around Katrina's waist. Cole stumbles over to his bag and runs out.

"Thanks" I say.

"No problem. Just don't let him take advantage of you" dan says and I nod. Dan leaves the room and Katrina and I sit on my bed. I start to cry and she wraps me in a hug. She pulls away an starts to wipe the tears of my face.

"You know, you look just like mom" she says and I smile. "Now come on let's go." She says getting up.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To pick out a wedding dress." She says. We walk out and on our way to the boutique she makes phone calls to what I assume are here bridesmaids.

We get to the place and I see 3 girls standing outside. Katrina goes over and gives them hugs.

"Bri this is Hannah" she says motioning to a girl with short brown straight hair with gold highlights "this is Ellen" she says motions to the girl with really short curly hair "and this is Carrie" she says motioning to the girl with long curly Carmel hair. "Girls this is Bri, my long lost sister"

They all give me hugs. We walk in and Katrina starts to try on dresses.

After about 30 dresses we start to lose hope until she comes out with the most amazing dress I've ever seen.

💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat