Chpater 28

Katrina's P.O.V.

"Turn here" I say to crash who was currently driving me to dans house. Once we get to the building we run up the stairs.

I bang on the locked door multiple times with no answer.

"Knock it down" I say to Crash.

"No Katrina that's vandalism an-" he starts

"I don't care what it is just knock the goddamn door down!" I say angrily. He does as I say and I storm in. "Dan?!?" I call

I see Dan slowly walking down the stairs have asleep.

"Katrina what the fuck are you doing here?" He asks but all I do is run up, jump, wrap my legs around him and kiss him. Tears stream down my face.

"I'm sooo sorry for all the awful things I said. I'm sorry I yelled and lied and I'm sorry for throwing our engagement ring in a cup of wine, and I'm mostly sorry for not loving you as much as I love you right now" I say crying.

"You remember?" He asks quietly and I nod. "You remember!!" He says spinning me around happily. He kisses me.

"I'm sorry I lost my ring" I say.

"It's ok" he says setting me down running up stairs. He came back down. "It just gives me a chance to relive the best time of my life." He gets on one knee "So, Katrina Alexa Hope, will you marry me?"

"Yes yes yes yes"was all I could say. He slides the ring on my finger and kisses me.

"So looks like everything's ok now" Crash says. "So imma go" he says

"Wait crash" Dan stops him "I'm gonna be moving back in with Katrina so would you like this apartment?" Dan asks

"Really??" He questions.

"I don't see why not. I'm sure we'll be able to give you the first few months rent until you have a job" I say

"Thank you so much he says" he says

He leaves and I stay the night at dans. Falling asleep to him arms wrapped around me.

I wake up to the constant buzzing of my phone. I pick it up

"Hey Katrina sorry to call you at suck an early hour but Hannah may or may not be going into labor" I hear a panicked Felix say on the other line.

"Ok we will be there soon" I say and wake Dan up.

Felixs P.O.V.

"I swear to god Felix if you don't speed this fucking car up I'm going to give birth here!! And I will not do that!!!" Hannah yells at me.

"Babe I'm going as fast as I can" I say. I speed until I hear sirens behind me. I start to pull over.

"Don't you dare pull this fucking car over!!!" Hannah screams. I pull over and the cop walks to the car. "Felix take me to the fucking hospital!!" Hannah screams.

"Sir I'm gonna need you to step out of the vehicle" the cop says.

"Look mister cop sir. I'm going to give birth so you can either cuff my husband and throw him in the back of the car and you can drive me to the hospital or you can let this one slide" Hannah says panicking. The cop let's me go and I head to the hospital.

As soon as we rush in they put her on a gurney and rush her away I wait patiently until I see Dan and Katrina rush in.

Katrina's P.O.V.

We rush in the hospital and see an anxious Felix waiting. He stands up and gives us hugs.

"So how is she?" I ask and as of right on que we hear and agonizing scream for Hannah.

"You judge for yourself" Felix says as we enter the room. The nurses are scrambling and one walks up to us.

"Are you guys close to her?" She asks and we all nod. "Good. Calm.her. down. "she says sternly. I walk up next to her bed.

"Hey Hannah calm down" I say softly.

"Don't tell me to calm down bitch!" Hannah snaps.

"Look, Hannah, that baby girl is going to be born today. She is going to be beautiful and she will have the same birthday as the day I got my memory back" I say.

"Omg you got your memory back?" I nod "that's great" we start to talk about different memory's we've had together. I glance over at the nurse and she gives me a reassuring thumbs up.

"Ok mrs. Kjellberg you're gonna have to start pushing" the doctor says. The nurses direct Dan and I out but let Felix stay. So now we play the waiting game.

Felixs P.O.V.

I hold Hannah's hand as she grips it tightly. The doctor tells her to push and she looks at me.

"Fuck you Felix!!" She screams. "You fucking did this to me!!"

"Babe just pull through a little longer and we'll be a family" I reassure her. She nods and starts to take deep breaths. I look outside to see Ellen, Phil, Carrie, and Cody

After an agonizing 30 minuets of Hannah Verbally abusing me and gripping my hand to the point where I assumed she broke bones. Both Hannah and our new born girl were asleep.

When Hannah awakes, the doctor says we can hold the baby. Everyone comes in.

Katrina's P.O.V. (Lol cuz I can)

As Hannah holds her baby girl we all stand around watching

"Have you guys thought of a name yet?" I ask. She looks to Felix as to ask him.

"It's your choice" he says.

"I like Alexa" she says looking to me. I blush because she was naming her fucking kid after me!!! "Ya, Alexa Brooke Kjellberg, I like it" she says. "Babe?" She says looking to Felix.

"I love it" he says.

We all go home and Dan and I end up falling asleep again when we get home.

To say today was eventful would be an understatement.

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

Hey guys. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat