Chapter 5

Katrina's P.O.V.

I knock on the door to dans flat. He opens it giggling.

"Oh hey Katrina perfect timing there's someone I want you to meet he does YouTube like us"he says as he grabs my wrist and leads me in side. I see a boy sitting in the couch with short light brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hi" I say shyly. He was cute and I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"Hi I'm pj" he said. His smile melted my heart. Wait, what am I saying?!? I'm with Seth and I love him.

"I'm Katrina" I say and shake his hand.
"So what do you guys want to do. I'm stressed so can we play video games or something" I say

"Ya that sounds good" he says. We sit on the couch with me in the middle. I beat them at Mario cart twice. Dan gets up and goes to the kitchen. I twist and put my head in pjs lap and stick out my legs so my whole body is on the couch.

"Dan, food please" I yell to Dan. "Can I lay here?" I ask pj and he smiles and nods.

"How are you so good at video games?" He asks

"Well I do YouTube so I get to work from home. I have a lot of free time and my boyfriends always at work so I have to play against the cpu and they are more of a challenge" I say "I bet you have your girlfriend to play with on your down time"

"Oh I don't have a girlfriend" he says and I smile I hear Dan come out of the kitchen and I sit back up.

"What were you two talking about?" Dan asked

"Nothing" I say with a smile "I better get going. It's late and Seths probably worried" I say I grab my coat and purse. I close the door behind me as I walk out. I hear it open back up

"Katrina wait"i hear pj say.

"Oh hey" I say with a smile.

"Hey I just wanted to give you my number, so we could maybe hang out sometime" he says

"Ya defiantly" I say and we swap phones to put our numbers in. He starts to walk back "wait pj?" I say

"Ya"

"Would you mind,maybe, walking me home because it's , uh, kind of late and..." I trail off

"No problem. Just let me grab my coat and tell Dan.

Dans P.O.V.

PJ walks back in and grabs his coat.

"Where are you going" I ask

"Oh Katrina asked me to walk her home. I'll be back in a bit" he says and runs out.

WHAT THE HELL?!? She is supposed to be with me. She should of asked me! I feel jealousy rush through my veins. I decide i won't take it out on pj because she asked him.

But I love her.

Katrina's P.O.V.

As we walk down the street giggling and talking my feelings for Dan disappeared and I was falling hard for pj.

'IM DATING SETH!!!! I LOVE SETH!!!!' I mentally scream at myself.

We walk to my door. And I knock

"Well this is me! thank you for walking me home" I say and kiss him in the cheek.

"No problem" he says. He walks away as Seth opens the door.

"Who was that?"he asks. I walk inside.

"That was pj and before you throw a fit he know we're dating and he's a nice guys so he won't try anything" I say and he smiles.

"Ok as long as he knows you're mine" he says and we kiss.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed" I say and yawn. He nods and we walk up to our room. We get ready and we both get into the bed. I was about to fall asleep when I hear my phone vibrate bi pick it up and see it was a text from pj.

Hey Katrina it's pj just wanted to say goodnight

The text made me smile. I put my phone away and fall asleep.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Hey I hoped you all liked this chapter. Make sure to check out my new phan fan fiction I've started.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat