Chapter 17

I'd like to give a disclaimer will have smut. Don't like? Don't read. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Katrina's P.O.V.

*one week later*

I walk down the street hand in hand with James. We get to the coffee shop and see Dan and Brianna in the window. We walk in.

"Hey guys" I say and they stand up and give us hugs.

"We ordered for you" Dan says as we sit. It was my usual.

"Am I really that predictable? What if I didn't want my usual?" I say

"Do you not want it I don't mind buying an-" Dan starts

"No I want it I'm just saying what if" I say and we all giggle. "So why'd you drag us here?" I ask.

"I just wanted to know more about your relationship" Dan says "you pretty much know how we met but now I want to know about how you guys met" Dan says

"Well we've been friends for a while and about two weeks ago we started dating" I say putting on a fake smile because I was lying.

" so if you guys are really dating.....kiss" Dan says

"Wha-no! We don't have to prove anything to you" I say

"So your not dating" Dan says

"No we are bu-" I get cut off

"Then kiss" he states.

"Babe" Brianna says trying to calm him down.

"No no Brianna I want to see them kiss" he says.

"Why are you being such an ass-hole!?!" I ask standing up. James stands up and lightly grabs my arm.

"Babe calm down" he says

"Why don't you just kiss then?!" Dan asks getting frustrated. I turn to James and start making out with him passionately. We continue for a while. "Ok that's enough" Dan says. I flick him off continuing to kiss James. I pull away.

"Is that what you wanted?!?" I say. I grab my bag and James hand. "Thanks for the drinks" I say softly and walk out with him. I run home James following close behind. When we get inside I start to cry. I don't know why. I had all these bottled up emotions that turned to tears. I wasn't sad. I was angry and confused and frustrated. James wraps his arms around me.

"Look I'm sorry to leave you like this but I have to go. My moms in the hospital and o have to go visit here." James says. I wipe away my tears.

"I'm fine go ahead" I say he gives me a quick peck on the lips and runs out.

I run to the bathroom and look under the sink. I find my blades and hold them in hand. I look at them then drop them. It's not enough. I put them back. I'm pulling my hand out from under the sink as I feel something rough graze my skin. I pull it out. Rope. Thick rope. I knew why I had it. And I was going to use it.

I run the the basement and look at the pipes running along the ceiling. I grab one of the chairs and stand on it. I tie the noose. I stare into the hole and I was about to put my head in when my phone starts to ring. I pull it out and hit decline. I put it back when it starts to ring again. I answer.

"H-Hello?" I say shakily from tears.

"Katrina I'm so sorry. I pushed it to far and I shouldn't-" I hear Dan say

"Don't worry about it Dan. You won't have to worry about me anymore. No one will" I say

"Wait what?!? No kat-" I hit decline I continue to stare through the rope. I hear banging on the door upstairs but I ignore it. I hear the door being broken down. It's know if never. I put the rope over my head. I fall and everything goes black.

Dans P.O.V.

I carry her upstairs and into her bedroom with tear stained eyes. I set her on the bed.

"No I can't lose you" I say sobbing. "Not again" I say crying into her chest. I hear aloud gasp that turned into coughing that turned into tears.

I pull her in a hug.

"Why am I here?" She asks.

"Because you were gonna kill yourself" I say.

"No I mean, why am I here. Why aren't I dead" she says.

"No don't think like that" I say. "You're supposed to be here" I say. I carry her up to bed and put her to sleep.

Katrina's P.O.V.
*morning*

I wake up remembering the events of last night.

I'm screwed.

I shake Dan awake.

"What" he says groaning.

"Dan get up" I say. His eyes go wide and he jolts up.

"Shit" he says. "We're so screwed".

"Yep" I say. "i-I think you should leave" I say and Dan nods. He gets changed and leaves. I put on some clothes and run to the bathroom grabbing for my blades.

One for being a cheater.

Cut

Two for being a bad person.

Cut

three for not deserving Dan.

Cut

I know what your thinking. Not deserving Dan?!? What about not deserving James?!? 

Dan hooked up with me out of pity. Only because I tried to kill myself. So he doesn't actually have feelings for me.

So yes.

I don't deserve Dan.

👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙

Hey guys. OMG im so embarrassed. That's my first time ever writing smut and it's horrible Ik.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat