Chapter 34

Felixs P.O.V.

"Hush, little baby, don't say a word.
Mommas gonna buy you a mockingbirdAnd if that mockingbird won't sing,Mommas gonna buy you a diamond ringAnd if that diamond ring turns brass,Mommas gonna buy you a looking glassAnd if that looking glass gets broke,Mommas gonna buy you a billy goatAnd if that billy goat won't pull,Mommas gonna buy you a cart and bullAnd if that cart and bull turn over,Mommas gonna buy you a dog named RoverAnd if that dog named Rover won't barkMommas gonna buy you a horse and cartAnd if that horse and cart fall down,You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town" i hear Hannah sing from the nursery.

I walk in to see Hannah putting Alexa to bed.

"How she doing?" I whisper. She looks up at me then back down at Alexa.

"Just put her to sleep" she says. We both look into the cradle.

"She's like her mother, stunningly beautiful" I say looking at Hannah smiling. We both walk out and to bed.

"Felix?" She questions.

"Ya?"

"What about your YouTube career?"

"What about it?"

"Not to sound rude, but, if we wanna be parents and we want to be there all our lives for our kids then sitting in an office playing video games six hours a day isn't helping. I mean we have to find a house and we both have to find jobs. Real jobs. YouTube can't support all of us. Especially if we want to grow as a family" she says.

"I'll make the video tomorrow. I'll quit YouTube in a week" I say looking at her. And she smiles.

"Thank you. I know this is really hard. I love you"

"I love you to"

*morning*

"Wow, I didn't think I'd make this video, or at least not now" I start. I look directly into the lens of my camera. "I'm quitting YouTube. Now before you guys start assuming shit. Here's why"

I take a breath.

"Well if you didn't know Hannah and I got married and had a kid!" I say enthusiastically. I grab Alexa from Hannah who was standing behind the camera. "This here is Alexa, Alexa Brooke Kjellberg. I really want to be a good father and be there for her when she grows up and sitting in an office playing video games for six hours a day isn't helping that." I hand Alexa back to Hannah. "So I will be quitting YouTube in a week. I hope you guys understand." I say shutting off the camera.

I upload the video to my computer and, without editing, upload to YouTube. I immediately start getting tweets and comments about the video. I sigh. I really hate to do it but it's best for me and my family.

I walk over to my bed room and sit in my bed. Immediately Hannah attacks me with hungry kisses.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"I appreciate you doing this for our family, so I'm repaying you" she says continuing to kiss me.

"Wait, what about Alexa?" I ask

"Just put her to bed" she says. A smile creeps across my face and we continue.

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. It's just a short filler chapter.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat