Chapter 24

1 week later

Dans P.O.V.

Katrina and I were supposed to have a meeting. But like always she's a no show. Lit was scheduled to be 5-6 and its 5:45 now. I was getting ready to leave when she walked in.

"Sorry I'm late" she says sitting down. "I was busy"

"With what?" I ask

"This" she says and rolls up her sleeve revealing a new tattoo.

"What does it mean?" I ask. She ignored the question.

"So what's the next case?" She asks

"Resisting arrest"

"Oh I remember this! I was drunk and wondering the streets with some friends. Some one called the police because she didn't feel that it was safe for us to roam the street. The cop was trying to reason with us but when we got complicated he cuffed us. I didn't feel as if I did anything wrong so I resisted" she says

"Well that was easy. The judge will probably just let you go with a fine" I say.

"Well can we leave?"

"Ya"

"Do you mind if I crash at your place?" She asks

"Sure no problem" I say and we walk out.

"Howell!" I get called by my boss.

"I'll only be a second" I say to Katrina and run to my boss.

"What's up boss?" I ask

"Step into my office" he says and I start to get worried. I step in.

"Is something wrong sir" I ask

"I was just wondering if I could sit in on your next meeting with Mrs. Ho-"

"Ms." I say "she's not married"

"The next meeting with Ms. Hope I'd like to sit in on" he says correcting himself.

"I have no problem with that sir. Is that all?" I ask and he nods. I walk back out side and see Katrina leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette.

"Hey Howell!" She calls "I've been waiting for you" she says.

"Well now I'm hear" I say and we continue to walk down the street in silence until she breaks it.

"I hope you know that you being my lawyer and me crashing at your place doesn't make us friends. I still hate you for what you did to my relationship. No offense"

"Non taken" I say

"I'm trying though, to you know, forgive you. It sounds kind of conceded but you know what I mean" she says and we get to my place.

"I understand. It was a dick move I shouldn't have don it" I say and we walk in

Katrina's P.O.V.

I text Mitch and Jerome that I'm not going home tonight and they say that neither is Lachlan so their home alone.

"Hey Dan?" I call "do you wanna sneak back to my place at like mid night to go for a late night swim?"

"Sure" he says.

We hang out for a little but until it's 11 and we decide to head back to my place for that swim. We walk there and I stop him outside the gate to the backyard.

"Be quiet ok" I tell him and he nods I open the gate really quietly and close it. I turn and look in the pool.

Mitch and Jerome were in the pool making out. We were just standing there in awe and they haven't noticed. I lean over to Dan whisper I. His ear.

"Do you think they need air?" I say and we laugh silently.

"Nope" he whispers back.

"Achem!" I say clearing my throat.

"K-Katrina! D-Dan! W-What are you doing here" Mitch says.

"We decided to come back for a late night swim. But don't worry guys we don't care that your together." I say getting in the pool. "I think it's cute" I say.

"Hashtag merome!!!" Dan yells jumping in.

After we all got out of the pool we walk inside to watch a movie.

During the movie I feel dans hand on my thigh. I don't know if it was on purpose or not but I wasn't having it. I grab his hand and pull him into the hall way. I slam him against the wall.

"Let's get one thing clear. You are not to touch me. You are not to argue with me. And You are not to make "moves" on me. Are we clear?" I ask.

"Crystal" he says. "I think I'm gonna go home." He says and we walk back "bye guys" he says and walks out.

"What's with the sudden outburst of aggression?" Jerome asks

"I'm did it for him" I say

"How?" He asks

"Personal relations between a client and their attorney is illegal. So him even touching me in a manner that I took as sexual is illegal." I say "if someone sees us together laughing or having fun outside of work he could get fired."

"Ohhhh" he says and we finish the movie then head to bed.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat