Chapter 40

Katrina's P.O.V.

As the stylists slides on my veil I feel my stomach churn. This is happening. I'm getting married. All my bridesmaids are standing behind me in their light blue dresses.

"You look beautiful" Bri says crying.

"Awe don't cry" I say hugging her.

"I just never thought I'd get to attend a wedding of a sibling. I'm so glad we found each other." She says.

"Me too." I say "now everyone out! I have to take care of some things" I say and everyone leaves.

I grab the silver gun and black Velcro band from the bottom drawer. I roll up my dress and strap the gun to my leg.

"Just for precaution" I mumble to myself.

I walk out and down the hallway. I see my dad in a suit standing at the end with the doors in front of him. I walk over to him and link arms with him.

"You look beautiful" he whispers to me and the doors in front of him open and the piano starts to play. I see Dan in his tux at the end of the isle. I give my dad a hug at the end of the isle and I turn to Dan. The priest starts his ceremony.

The ceremony has almost finished when the back doors throw open. We all look back and I see a familiar face. But not a good one.

I see Paul walk down the isle with a gun in his hand and two of Andrews goons behind him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to inform you that for the rest of this wedding there will be no bride" he says. "She's coming with us"

Dan tried to step in front of me as the two guys behind Paul step closer. I tell him I'll be fine. They put my hands behind my back and wrap them with duck tape.

"Watch the dress" I tell them. They lead me forcefully down the isle and stop at where Paul was. I start to rip the tape.

"Long time no see, bitch" he snaps.

"The pleasure is all mine, asshole" I say. I feel a sting go across my face as he slaps me.

"No!" Dan yells stepping closer. Paul points the gun at him.

"Take on more step, lover boy, and you'll be dead meat" he says looking at Dan. We walk out and we are about to get in the truck

I rip the tape hitting the two guys behind me causing them to fall and groan behind me. I grab the gun from under my leg and point it at Paul. He already has is gun pointed at me.

"Don't think I won't hesitate to shoot you" I say.

"I know you won't but it's three v one" he says and I hear two guns cock and be put to my head. "Now drop the gun and get in the fucking car" he says.

I drop the gun and put my hands up.

After about an hour drive we get to a familiar abandoned building. I get taken inside and strapped to a chair as usual.

They leave the room leaving me screaming for help.

After a while I see the doors open and my two worst nightmares walk in.

🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍

Hey guys i hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for not updating I've been busy.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat