Chapter 33

⬆️Bri

Katrina's P.O.V.

"Please, just talk to him" Dan says.

Apparently he had contacted my sister and they are having career day at her school so she wants Dan to come for his YouTube career and me to come with the band. But that would mean talking to Seth.

"He's an asshole that I don't want to ever talk to again"

"Well you have to" Dan states "do you wanna leave your sis hangin'? I already committed so now you do to"

"Fine, fine I'll call him." I say and walk to my bedroom. I sit on the bed and grab my phone to dial his number. After I do so it rings a few times before I hear the devil himself.

"Hey babe. Calling to say you're not over me"

"Well I got my memory back, realized you're an asshole and im getting married to Dan in a month. So how's that for over you?" I hear silence. "That's what I thought"

"What do you want?" He says sassily

"My sister wants the band to come for career day at her high school tomorrow. I've already committed so we have to come" I say

"I'm not going"

"It's two songs. Pull through for two songs" I say

"Fine I'll tell Tamara and Ashton. Text me the address" he says and hangs up. Rude. I text him the address then I set my phone on my desk and walk out to where Dan is.

I take a seat on his lap.

"Thanks for sending me threw hell and back" I say sarcastically.

"Anything for you babe" he says

"So I was thinking...." I start

"About what?" He asks muting the television.

"About what happens after the wedding." I say

"What do you mean?"

"Do you wanna honeymoon? Do you wanna buy a house? Do you wanna start a family?" I list.

"Yes"

"What?"

"I wanna do all those things. We can honeymoon and when we get back we'll look at houses to start a family in" he says

"Well don't you have everything figured out?" I say shocked.

"I'm not a complete idiot you know?" He says and I laugh.

"Come on, we should get to bed, we got a big day tomorrow" I say and we both head to bed.

Bri's P.O.V.

I walk through the hallways of the school hoping to be unnoticed. I walk to my locker hoping Tessa wouldn't be there but sadly she was and she's with Cole, just great. She leans against her locker with her back turned to me talking to Cole.

Cole is my ex, who is now "dating" Tessa, my ex best friend. Tessa says they're dating but it's obvious that Coles miserable. He doesn't want to be with her and what he did with her was a mistake but she just keeps throwing herself at him. He tried and tried and tried to apologize but I was just a stubborn mule and would not take him back. I wish I had though. He tries to talk to me and to be friends but always gets pried away by Tessa.

Tessa continues talking and I try to hide myself behind my Bennie but I think Cole sees me. Thankfully I grab my books and leave without Tessa noticing me but as I head to class I turn and see Cole give me a small genuine smile and a small wave. I look into his eyes. He looks so miserable. Tessa notices and she looks back. She scoffs and rolls her eyes pulling Cole away.