6. California.

Ryan's pov

      We all came down from the cars that just transported us to the airport that morning. By we, I meant the band, Kamilah, my sister, the other dancers and the rest of the crew and not to forget, miss Flynn our dress stylist.

    It may seem pretty expensive to transport that much people to another country but the band was capable, so no problem. I just couldn't wait to reach California.

     We headed for the check-in area with Mr Jon leading the way, the band in tow, then followed by the rest.

    As we moved, my sister, Jade rushed to my side from the back, "oh my god!, I'm so happy right now" she exclaimed and I rolled my eyes,

    She had insisted on following us to California on the claims that she wanted a vacation but we both knew she was coming because of Jason,

    "Shouldn't you be with Jason?" I asked, making her pause in her exclamation and she fixed me with a glare,

     "What do you mean?"

      "I just mean that, you are coming to California because of him, so you should be spending time with him",

     "I'm coming to California because I need a vacation not because of Jason" she said,

     "Hmm!" I replied making sure the disbelief was clear in my voice but I wasn't expecting the sharp jab she gave my ribs,

    "Ouch!" I winced,

    "Serves you right" she said and moved forward to Jason who was walking rather briskly.

      We all got to the check-in area and our luggages were collected from us before we were given our boarding passes.

    We left the check-in area and headed for the plane we were to board. A lot of people moved around the airport and I was grateful for the nose masks we had on.

    We got to the plane and the hostess at the entrance of the plane collected our boarding passes from us before another hostess led us to the first class area of the plane.

  I settled in on the first comfortable chair I got and watched as the others sat in twos. Mason sat beside me while my sis and Jason sat together.

   She was trying to start a conversation but I couldn't tell if it was working, I wasn't even sure if Jason liked her but they will sort it out themselves.

    I didn't and wasn't going to interfere as it may affect future cookies and pastries made by my beloved sister.

    Kamilah sat with Ace and she was laughing at something he said. The other dancers and crew were also doing one thing or the other.

   So I brought out my earphones just as the plane started moving down the airstrip and played a song by Bruno Mars.

    Few minutes later, we were in the air and headed for California and I just couldn't wait to reach there.

                          *****

Wednesday, 12:00pm
California,

   We came down from the plane that afternoon and followed Mr Jon as he led us to the baggage claim area where we were to collect our luggages.

    Mine was just a duffel bag that contained a few shirts and trousers, but it was sufficient for me.

    We each collected our luggages upon getting there and headed for the three cars that awaited us in the parking lot of the airport.