34. Paparazzi.

Diane's pov

Immediately Ryan muttered that word, the man hurried away and we both groaned. Even I didn't need anyone telling me that trouble was on the way. We'll just have to wait and see.

   He looked back into mine eyes and I momentarily forgot about the man who just took a photo of us, "you look really beautiful" he muttered and I felt myself blushing,

   "You look dashing too" I muttered back and he smiled,

   "Uhm.... will you be free next Saturday when you come for the planning of the song?"

   "Sure, why?"

   " I was wondering if you would like to go out with me...... To donnakins or a fancy restaurant or......",

    I missed the rest of his statement as my head started ringing, did he just ask me out?

  "Kamilah?" His voice cut through my daze and I looked into his clear blue eyes,

   "Hmm"

   "You haven't answered...."

   "Oh!, I would love to go out with you, totally"

    His eyes lit up with a smile and he bent his head slightly to kiss my lips. Before I knew it, my hands were snaking up his neck to pull him closer and I felt him sigh contently against my lips.

   We broke apart a few moments later and he smiled again, "see you soon". 

   He left just as Jade came in and she gave me a weird look, "why was Ryan coming out of here and........." She came closer, "why are your lips swollen?"

    I looked away quickly to hide the blush that crept up my cheeks but it didn't escape Jade's sharp eyes.

    Her eyes widened dramatically and she pointed a finger at me, "you guys weren't kissing were you?"

   "Oh!, Shut up" I replied and bent to pick my white heels. I sat on the tiled floor to put them on as Jade watched me intently and when I got up, she blocked my way,

   "You didn't answer my question?" She accused,

   "Well uhm.....maybe we did" I replied and she squealed,

   "I knew it...... I knew there was something going on between you two"

   "Whatever, let's go. I'm starving" I said and walked past her with her following. It wasn't like I didn't want to squeal alongside Jade but i couldn't help feeling embarrassed.

   We entered into the main room where the workers were wrapping up the photoshoot equipments and sighted Miss Flynn in a corner. We couldn't sight Mr Jon or the band members though, so we went to Miss Flynn,

   "Have you seen Mr Jon?" I asked and she shook her head,

   "No, I think he stepped out some minutes ago"

   "Okay. Well I and Jade are going to Donnakins to eat...."

   "Okay, see you later"

   "Bye".

    We went out of the building and soon hit the road in Jade's car since she had driven it to the building earlier.

     As she drove, she turned to face me, "tell me about everything"

    "What do you mean by everything?"

    "You and my brother of course, how did you guys go from being nervous around yourselves to kissing.......wait, did you tell him you are Diane as well as Kamilah already?"