33. Photoshoot.

Diane's pov

It was a Saturday and the day of the photoshoot and I had to say I was super excited. For one, my face would be getting out into the world and secondly, I would be seeing Ryan as Kamilah.

I wasn't sure if I should be nervous or excited about the latter as things may get awkward between us because of the kiss but I was still elated about being Kamilah again.

My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door and I got up from the couch to open the door. Jade stood on the other side looking gorgeous in a tight ripped jean, black baggy top and black heels.

She also had little makeup on her face and that face lit up with a smile now, "someone ready for a photoshoot?" She asked excitedly as I ushered her in,

"You bet" I replied and closed the door.

I led her into my bedroom where I had set out the cloth I would be wearing.

It was pretty similar to Jade's, but my top was white and I had set out white heels, "good combination of clothes" Jade commented and I gave her a smile.

Since she was around, I moved to the bathroom to change and came out minutes later in the attire. I then sat in front of my dresser to change my look and felt Jade watch me intently as I put on a dirty blonde wig and then proceeded to do the makeup.

By the time I was done, I looked pretty much like the uprising band dancer and couldn't help squealing.

"Let's go" I said to Jade and brought out a long leather jacket from my closet for the purpose of hiding my new look. It would look pretty suspicious if Kamilah was seen coming out of an apartment building in New York when she was supposed to be with her relative in another country, so.......

I put it on, making sure the hoodie covered my hair well as we went out of the apartment and locked it.

We took the elevator and minutes later, Jade was driving away from my apartment building.

"I'm so excited" I said to Jade and she smiled at me,

"You should be. Where are we headed now?",

"Mr Jon said to meet at the studio and then we would take a van there together as a group",

"That's good",

"Yeah".

The rest of the drive was spent chatting and by the time we got there, my excitement had gone up another notch.

She parked in front of the studio and we got out together before heading into the studio. The band were scattered around on different sofas and they looked up at our entering.

Jade went straight to where Jason sat and practically attached herself to him, while I said a greeting to everyone.

They responded and I took a seat near Ace in a bid to avoid Ryan just as Mr Jon came in from one of the rooms, "oh!, Kamilah, you're here",

"Yeah"

"Then let's go, I just received a call from the crew that they were ready for the photoshoot",

"That's cool".

About two minutes later, we all left the studio and I was surprised to find a black van parked in front of the studio near Jade's car cause it wasn't there before.

We got in and before I knew it, I was seated near Ryan. I glanced quickly in his direction to find him staring at me and I couldn't help the colour that rose in my cheeks.

I looked away as the driver started the van and listened to some music to avoid awkward discussions with him. We arrived there about thirty minutes later and I couldn't get out of the van any faster.