7. Shopping with her.

Diane's pov

I rolled out of bed the next morning feeling a little refreshed, both from the jet lag and arranging of the room I had chosen yesterday.

It was still early cause the sun hadn't come out just yet, so I stood up and moved to the window of the room that overlooked the beach.

I opened the window and smiled as the smell of the beach water came to me. The sight was peaceful and I couldn't help thinking of my friends from years back, especially the boy.

He had loved the water as much as I did and we spent most of our time playing around water.

It also helped that both of our houses had swimming pool. So anywhere we stayed, water was always around us.

His sister hadn't loved the water as much as we did but she had always played around the water with us.

I stopped my train of thoughts as I sighted someone going to the beach. From the body shape and build, I guessed it was Ryan.

    He was wearing a multicolored loose top that flapped around him and his blonde hair joined in the flapping fun, making him a sight to behold.

I didn't really know what to think of him but he was fun and related well with others, contrary to how he was portrayed outside or on the internet. He also loved the water as I had found out yesterday and he beared the same name as my best friend from years ago, Ryan.

But I wouldn't conclude anything on that. I mean a lot of guys bear the name, Ryan.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of my mind, I moved away from the window just as the sun started to come out, bringing with it light and happiness for the start of a new day.

I went into the bathroom that was adjoined to the room and got prepared for the day which meant, brushing my teeth and bathing in the luxurious tub available.

I stepped out of the bathroom minutes later feeling even more refreshed and with a towel wrapped round my hair and body.

I then moved to the closet where I had emptied my luggage yesterday and sifted through it, looking for an appropriate wear.

I hadn't had time to shop in New York with all the planning for the song video, so I seriously hope I can get some shopping done here in California.

I finally picked out blue jean trousers with a white baggy top that fell off one of my shoulders a little. I then finished off the look with a pair of white sneakers.

After putting the attire on, I sat down in front of the dresser available to change my look. Despite the busy schedule of meeting other dancers and creating dance routines throughout last week, I had still found the time to visit krish in order to learn how to change my face perfectly and I could proudly say I was good at it now.

As I brought out the materials needed for changing my look, I heard light footsteps pass by my room but I wasn't worried, since I already took the precaution to lock the door.

I started out with rubbing some flattening cream on my hair, making sure not to leave a strand behind and then curled it up before putting on the blonde wig I brought with me.

I secured the blonde to my hair tightly and pulled it into a messy ponytail before giving attention to my face.

Few minutes later, the face of kamilah the band dancer stared at me through the dresser mirror and I mouth widened into a proud smile.

I packed up the materials used and stuffed them deep into the closet before unlocking the door and going out. I met no one on my way downstairs but I soon heard chatter from the direction of the kitchen and I headed there to find everyone eating.