Chapter 47

*Dan's POV*

We were sat in the waiting room, Peter was inside with Nina, to be really honest Phil and I were really nervous too. "What's on your mind?" I asked him, he seemed distracted "Just thinking about how everything is happening so fast now, Peter and Nina's baby and our wedding day is closer too now" he said "Are you nervous?" I asked him "I'd be lying if I say no" he laughed nervously "But at the same time, I'm also really happy that its all about to happen real soon" he smiled. I kissed his cheek softly and smiled at him, Peter came in gripping his right hand "Its a girl" he smiled at us, we got up and hugged him "So can we meet her?" I asked and he nodded. He led us into the room where Nina was sat on the bed holding the baby wrapped in a little pink blanket "Hi" she whispered smiling at us "Hey, congratulations" we smiled at her. "So what are you naming her?" I asked "Well, we decided to name her Natalie" Peter said "That's a beautiful name" Phil said softly looking at her with loving eyes, I know how much Phil loves kids and he wanted a daughter for sure in the future. "Do you want to hold her Phil?" Nina asked him "C-can I?" He asked nervously, she nodded and handed the baby to him "Hello" Phil whispered holding Natalie "I think she just smiled at me!!" He said excited and laughing "I doubt it, she didn't smile at me" Peter joked "Have you seen yourself?" Phil joked and Peter was pretending to be hurt. "Do you want to hold her too?" Phil asked and I nodded, he passed her to me "She looks a lot like Nina" I whispered "Thank god for that" Phil joked "Hey I'm beautiful too okay" Peter laughed "Sure whatever you say" Phil said throwing one of the pillows at him. It was great to see them joking around with each other again, I missed Phil's smiles and laughter, I guess one of the reasons he was in a bad mood most of the time was because he really missed Peter. So I'm glad that they sorted things out.

"So do you guys have any plans for a bachelor party?" Peter asked when I gave Natalie over to him and I shook my head "Phil said he doesn't want it, I don't either to be honest" I said "Why?" Nina asked "Those parties are to celebrate one last night of freedom, as if marriage is a prison, I would rather just have a movie night with Dan" Phil explained "That sounds nice too" Nina smiled.

*Phil's POV*

We stayed with Peter and Nina for about 3 hours until the nurse said Dan and I had to leave. We drove home "So what should we do now?" Dan asked "We could watch a movie?" I suggested. I ran upstairs and got a blanket, Dan dimmed the lights, I wanted for him on the couch, I patted at the empty spot next to me telling him to sit down. He sat down and I put the blanket over us, it was started to get chilly, I kissed his forehead "So, what do you want to watch?" He asked me "let's just look for something on Netflix" I said kissing his cheek. He started going through movies, trying to find something we could watch "Anything?" He asked me "Nope, nothing I would want to watch right now" I sighed, Dan continued looking for something to watch I just looked over at Dan and admired his face, he was so concentrated on the tv, I kissed his cheek softly, he smiled. I kissed his cheek again and his jawline and then his neck "What are you doing?" He giggled "Kissing you" I mumbled as I kissed his neck "I thought we were going to watch a movie?" He asked laughing silently. I gently pushed him back on on the couch and hovered over him "There's nothing to watch though, and when was the last time we were alone without interruptions?" I winked, he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me, I kissed him back, I bit his bottom lip gently as I slid my hand up his shirt, he shivered at my touch. I kissed his neck and collarbone, he moaned as I gently bit and sucked at a spot leaving a mark, he took my shirt off and ran his hand down my scar, he leaned forward and kissed it, he trailed kisses along it and I took his shirt off laying him back down.

I put my shorts back on and set the fireplace, Dan put pillows on the ground and waited for me, I pecked his lip and layed down next to him and he put the blanket over us. I snuggled close to him "Its been forever since we didn't have any interruptions" he laughed softly stroking my hair "Yeah" I whispered kissing his shoulder "Only a few more days until the big day" he reminded me "Do you think these marks will be gone by then?" I asked laughing as I traced his collar bone and the marks on his neck and he flinched "you know I'm ticklish there" he laughed "Where's that reaction when I'm kissing you " I winked making him blush. "Well if they're not gone by the wedding day we can expect jokes from Peter through out the entire day" he laughed. I can't believe that there's only a few days left, I was so excited but nervous at the same time "Just a few more days until you're my husband" I whispered kissing him and holding him close.

.

.

.

.

.
Omg we're so close to finishing our first phangfic and we're so close to 6k reads!! :o