Chapter 49

*Dan's POV*

"Okay I'm ready" I said adjusting my hair, I looked over at Phil he was staring at his scar "Babe you look great" I assured him. We had different dressing rooms but then Phil had a panic attack and asked me to stay with him so he can stay calm. "Hey look at my dress!!" Vanessa said running inside and twirling around "You look beautiful princess!" Phil smiled "look what Nina did to my hair" she giggled, her blond hair was in cute little curls and she had a flower crown on her head "That looks adorable" I smiled "You look like a prince Dan and so do you Phil! A superhero prince" she giggled "I don't know about that but thanks princess" Phil laughed silently "Don't forget your glasses Phil, you promised" she reminded him "Okay Vanessa" he laughed.  "Shouldn't you two be in separate dressing rooms?" Phil's dad asked "Shouldn't you be at your seat?" Phil joked "I had to see you both first" he said "I just wanted to say how proud and happy I am for both of you" I smiled at him Phil had tears in his eyes "I'm nothing to be proud of Dad" he whispered "Yes you are, you went through so much, you took such a big stand for me and you were in such a rough path but you were strong" he said hugging Phil "And you Dan, you helped him so much, you didn't leave his side. I'm glad he chose you" and he hugged me too "T-thank you" I said softly trying not to cry "Okay so I better go take my seat now, its almost time. Dan your mother is at the edge of her seat" he chuckled before leaving. I looked at the time, its almost time, I was so nervous I had butterflies in my stomach. Phil was walking back and forth his hand was trembling "You okay babe?" I asked "Y-yeah, just nervous" he said quickly walking back and forth. I grabbed his hand "Phil look at me" and he did, I stared into his eyes "Everything will go perfectly, I know that because I love you and I wouldn't change my mind" I said softly "I love you too" he whispered "Then let's go get married" I smiled.

*Phil's POV*

I was stood in front of Dan, all eyes were on us, I was really really nervous. I looked at Dan, he looked so calm, I know he's nervous but he's trying his best not to be so I wouldn't panic. He could tell that I was still nervous so he held my hand which helped me calm down, I wasn't listening to a word anyone was saying I kept my focus on Dan and only Dan. It was time to say our vows "I take you Daniel James Howell to be my best friend, my faithful partner and one true love. You helped me through so much, like no one ever did. You never left my side even when I tried pushing you away. You saved me Dan" Dan smiled at me he had tears in his, it was his turn now "Philip Michael Lester, I promise to cherish every single day with you, I promise to be fair and to love you. You showed me what true love is and you taught me to be honest with myself and to be happy with myself, I love you" he said, I leaned in and kissed him softly, everyone started clapping, I looked at Dan he smiled at me and blushed.

After the ceremony we were surrounded by a bunch of people congratulating us, it was making me a little nervous but I had Dan with me so I was okay. Dan's parents finally got the chance to come up to us, his mom was crying "My little baby is all grown up, I'm so happy for you both" she said hugging the both of us "No crying mom,please" Dan laughed slightly. His dad then hugged me and Dan "I'm really happy for the both of you" he smiled "Thanks dad" Dan said softly "We're going to introduce Phil's father to more people now, you two enjoy" his dad said before heading off. "So you're officially married" Nina said running to us and hugging us, Peter came after her holding Natalie, Vanessa ran to us and I picked her up "That was a nice wedding!" She said "Maybe Peter and Nina can get married next" she giggled, they both exchanged looks and blushed "She's right you have a baby too as well you're practically a family" I smiled "Yeah we are" Peter said holding her hand making her blush.

"So we're officially married" Dan said wrapping his arms around me "Daniel and Philip Lester, I love hearing that" I said kissing his forehead "This is going down as one of the best days ever" he whispered "And we have many more amazing days to come, because Im not going anywhere" I whispered kissing his lips.

.

.

.

.
It happened!! I'm so sorry if it's short its like almost 12 am and I'm exhausted! But it happened :')