Emergency

(I know I know that I'm supposed to be studying but when you get an amazing Idea you can't just resist it.)

All the kids were at the Sakusa family house. Atsumi Sakusa the Aunt of this kids was babysitting for her friends and brother again.

The kids:

Iwaoi child Akira (F) 4y/o

Daisuga child Irene (F) 3y/o

Osasuna Twins Akiho (F) and Akimi (M) Both 3y/o

BokuAka child Midori (M) 6y/o Mitsuki (F) 3y/o

All this kids were at the Sakusa house for the weekend and to enjoy with their favorite Aunt.

"KIDS COOKIES!" Atsumi said. All the kids came running downstairs from the play room Kiyoomi made for them to play in. The dogs were playing with kids and now are sleeping due to exhaustion. This kids are too energetic for their own good.

"Aunt tsumi can we play the new game Daddy bought for me?" Asked Irene politely. Irene is the most polite of them all. Always knows what to do and is calm just like her daddy, but don't go on looks of it. She is as chaotic as her Mother😌.

"Sure Hunny but make sure to share with everyone, ok?" All the kids yelled "YES!" and went back to eating cookies while Atsumi cleaned the dishes. After they were done eating they gave Atsumi a quick hug and went upstairs.

While washing dishes Atsumi failed to notice the some oil she accidently knocked down. All the oil spilled on the floor.

"SHUT UP"
"NO YOU SHUT UP"
"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP" Atsumi heard from upstairs and decided to go and check what's going on. She slipped on the spilled oil and knocked her head on the kitchen table. Her head started bleeding and she lost concious.

The kids heard the noise from downstairs and came running down. When they saw Atsumi laying down on the floor they went near her to check.

"Aunti tsumi? Aunti tsumi?" Akira asked in her baby voice while sitting near Atsumi. She didn't hear any response but saw the blood coming from Atsumis head.

"AUNTI TSUMI GOT A BOO BOO!" She exclaimed. All the kids came near and saw the blood.

"OH no she got a BOO boo. Now what?" Asked Mitsuki. Both her and Akira started blowing on her wound cause that's what their Mommies do when they get a BOO boo.

"BOO boo go away " Akira said and did a shoo hand gesture. "Aunti tsumi see your boo boo went away. Now wake." While they were doing this Midori went to call 119. He remembers how his Mommy taught him to do so.

Ring.....
Ring.....

Operator: Hello This is 119. How may I help you?

Midori: Hello?

Operator: oh hello hunny. What happened?

Midori: Our Aunti tsumi got a big boo boo

Operator: OH she got a boo  boo? Where is she how hunny? The Operator asked while trying to locate the call.

Midori: She is near the kidchen table.....a lot of blood is coming out of her head.

Operator: Okay. Are you alone? Is anyone else with you? Any adult?

Midori: No Uncle Kiyo is at work and we are staying at their place for 2 days. I'm with my friends and My little sisters. Midori said trying really hard to Pronounce all the words correctly.

Operator: Okay can you tell me something more about whats happening and also can you go and press a cloth at your Aunti tsumis head for me the Operator had tracked the location down and the dispatch had already left. They just have make sure that the kids are safe.

Midori: I did but she is not waking up.

"Aunti tsumi wake up!" Akihos voice could be heard. The Operator could hear all the kids trying to wake Atsumi up.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door

Operator: Hunny can you open the door for me. The help is here to help Aunti tsumi

Midori: okay. He went and opened the door. The Ambulance quickly checked on Atsumi before taking her to the hospital. The parents of the kids were called about this and told how understanding and brave their kids were during this situation. Later when everyone found out about it they came running to the hospital to see few nurses playing with the kids while Atsumi was laying on the bed with her head wrapped up. She smiled at them and reassured Kiyoomi that she is Okay.

The media found out about this incident and really made a big deal of it in the tabloids. Well anyway the kids got a really big treat of an Amusement park trip for being so brave and everyone was happy. While all this was happening the dogs were also given treats cause when the emergency came in they saw that the dogs were doing their best to calm Akira and Misaki who started crying when their blow didn't work.

Always teach kids how to handle such emergencies💜

[Back to hiatus I guess🥲 Thanks for reading and Love yall💜]