Some things about me

Atsumu always felt like people really didn't know him. He felt like he was what he showed and not what he is.

For example, he always talked a lot and went out with friends but still no one knows that after every game and every major event he needs some time alone to sort things out. He likes to stay alone for atleast 7 hours before he is even able to talk.

Everyone knows that Atsumu has a Twin who he fights with a lot. But no one knows that Atsumu loves his twin a lot and would do anything for him.

Everyone knows that Atsumu likes Tuna but no one know that Atsumu only likes Tuna when his mom or brother makes it for him.

So does anyone ever know what it's like to be Atsumu. Being Atsumu is a daily struggle. Waking up and pushing your body to play is a struggle. Talking and not getting offended at others teasing when you mess up, even tho you're really sensitive to it is a struggle. Not screaming when he misses a set is a struggle. Pushing his body to shower, eat and sleep is a struggle.

But that doesn't change the fact that being Atsumu also means that all your family loves you for being their smiling star. That being Atsumu is getting the whole gym light up with his presence. Being Atsumu is being able to make a Emo Bokuto laugh when he messes up. Being Atsumu is being up till 3 on a call with your twin hearing his complaints about uni and business. Being Atsumu is taking care of people around you. Being Atsumu is making Kiyoomi Sakusa feel like a human. And being Atsumu is like loving everyone around you with selfishness.

Being Atsumu is honestly hard. Harder than it looks. But well, the Atsumus around us are what makes us smile everyday.

My Atsumu is my sister. She knows when to give me space when I'm angry, she knows when to scold me, she knows when to tease me and she knows how to make me happy.

Who is your Atsumu btw?

Hey guys! I know it's been a long time. This is a really short one but I hope you guys like it. Next is going to be fluff.

Thank you for reading!

Love ya💗