Heaven~

Warning: pre-planned cheating, smut

Foursome: when four people involve in sexual act together

Rimming: giving a mouth to the anus

Size kink: Having arousal over size difference

Sakusa: giver
Iwaizumi: giver
Oikawa: giver (only for this one)
Atsumu: Bottom (receiver)

It was Friday and both Atsumu and Kiyoomi had gotten into huge fight. Apparently Kiyoomi got drunk asf and accidentally kissed another blond guy near by instead of Atsumu. Atsumu felt external violated and left the house. Out of the house he out of anger decided to show Sakusa how bad it feels and decided to seduce his best friends.

He went towards the IwaOi house and knocked. He was still wearing a hoodie and short short pajamas. Soon Iwaizumi opened the door and blushed looking at Atsumu. He took him inside and made him sit on the couch. Surprisingly his both the men weren't that hard to seduce and soon Atsumu was getting railed from both the side on the couch.

The thing he didn't know was that Oikawa had called Sakusa over already and he had entered the house to catch them in between the act. Atsumu thought that he's plan was successful but to his surprise Kiyoomi joined and soon he had two dicks in his ass and one in his mouth. After a while one of them was eating his ass out while other sucked his nipples as if trying to suck milk out of it.

After several rounds of non-stop fucking by the 3 huge men Atsumu was tired.

While he was sleeping the 3 men sat in front of him smiling in containt that their plan worked. They had planned all of this. The kiss, the fight, the cheating idea, all of it. They knew Atsumu good enough to know that he would come to IwaOi for seduction cause they were the closest to Kiyoomi too and he would feel hurt. But nope, he joined in the railing.

It was actually a fantasy of theirs to rail Atsumu together and Oikawa was tired of being a receiver loved the idea of his dick inside his besties too.

When Atsumu woke up he was a little confused but they soon decided that they loved it and every Friday night to Sunday night was rail Atsumu to sleep time. And they loved it.

I do not condone cheating. This story is not morally acceptable but it's just a fragment of my ideas. Do not take it seriously. If you do not like it, let me know.

Thanks for reading

Love you guys💜