Poly rights👁💋👁

They don't know how it started but slowly Oikawa and Iwaizumi started developing feelings for their best friends, sakusa and Atsumu. It wasn't really a surprise, everyone simps over this power couple. I mean who wouldn't right?

While Iwaizumi and Oikawa are extremely people themselves, Sakusa and Atsumu have a charm which always pulls people towards them...even when they dont want those people near them. Same way Iwaoi were pulled towards them.

After 2 years of contemplating they had decided that today was the day they would tell their friends/crushes about their feeling. Today they had invited them to  a double date. Currently both the couple were in a restaurant in a private room, due to being influential they wanted this matter to be private and not go to the media.

"So what are we eating?" Atsumu asked excitedly, he was wearing a really cute outfit. A pink sweatshirt with white under shirt and khaki pants. Kiyoomi was wearing all black as usual. This two always liked to clash their clothes in the colorful and black format. Oikawa was matching with Atsumu but his sweatshirt was baby blue. Iwaizumi was wearing gray T-shirt which showed flexed his arms everytime he moved his arms (🤤🥵) and Oikawa and Atsumu swooned over it everytime. To which Iwaizumi always smirked secretly. I mean who wouldn't feel smug, both your crush and  boyfriend swooning over your body😏.

(Can we talk about Iwaizumis arms? Cause they are fucking hawttttt🥵.....lol sorry)

"I heard the sushi platter here is good. Should we order that?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Yeah sure." Other three replied.

They ordered the Sushi platter and talked about regular stuff. Oikawa and Atsumu talking about their modeling work and Sakusa and Iwaizumi talking about Volleyball and Businesses.

(Okay hear me out....model Oiatsu who are dating two Volleyball player who are also businessmens AKA Iwaizumi and Sakusa👀)

After some time Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa and they both decided that nows the right time.

"Um so we wanted to talk about something with you guy." Oikawa said sitting up right. Both Atsumu and Sakusa shared a glance and gave their full attention towards them.

"Listen I know this will sound weird and all and we totally understand of you guys don't ever want to talk with us after this but this is important." Oikawa started. Listening this Both Atsumu and Sakusa grew concerned of what's happening.

"We like you guys. Romantically. And we understand if you guys don't share the sentiments. You can have all the time to think about this." Iwaizumi continued. Both Sakusa and Atsumu looked dumbfounded.

"We don't really know guy....how about we think about this for a little and then talk about this." Atsumu said. "Yeah we need a little time to think about this. It's not that we are not attracted to you guys but getting into a relationship is a whole lot different thing you know." Sakusa said. Both Oikawa and Iwaizumi understood their reasoning. The rest of the double date went normally, yes there was a little bit of awkwardness but it went away soon after.

After the date SakuAtsu took a lot of time thinking about this. They knew that they found Iwaoi attractive but it was never romantic attraction. Both of them talked about this for a whole month and tried to assure  each other that entering another relationship won't change their normal dynamics. All this while they kept their normal friendship with Iwaoi and didn't change it much. Iwaoi were also extremely patient during this.

Sakusa and Atsumu even did their research about Polyrelationship. After a whole month they again went on a double date to discuss things.

Time skip to the double date brought to you by my laziness.