You look hot II

Listen to the song first cause......I said so.

Warning: Smut, scratching.

Kinks: Clothing kink, window seggs, dacryphilia, feminization, sub/Dom, domestic kink, size kink.

Meaning of kinks:

Clothing kink: The kink where a person is turned on by Clothing

Window seggs: where sexual intercourse happens near window or on the window

Dacryphilia: where a person is turned on by someone crying.

Feminization: where feminie terms are used.

Sub/dom: where one person is dominant in bed and other is submissive

Domestic kink: where a person is turned on by domestic environment.

Size kink: where a person is turned on by size difference.

Marking: where a person marks other person in sexual way.

Onto the story

When Kiyoomi walked into the house he saw his little Atsu cooking in a pink apron. His slender body swaying with his each move. Soon Atsumu realized he is here and walked towards him. He then felt himself speaking, "Tadaima." Where else Atsumu blushed a little and spoke, "Okaerinasai."

For some reason them behaving this domestic turned Sakusa on a lot. Atsumu then went back to cooking while humming a song. Sakusa saw how how the pink apron clung to atsumus hour glass figure....yes Atsumu has an hour glass figure and it's Canon too. He was turned on even more now.

Kiyoomi then went to wash his hands and came out to Atsumu, he hugged him from behind while he cooked. He slowly started kissing around his neck and sucking at it. Atsumu shuddered but didn't say anything. Kiyoomi saw the marks he made and got washed over a sudden possessiveness and immediately picked atsumu up in princess carry. He turned the stow off and went towards their bedroom.

They entered the bedroom and kiyoomi locked the door.

Kiyoomi is rich rich, I mean he literally hired a fake boyfriend to get Atsumus ex to cheat on him. The room typical was gray and white themed. The odd one was Atsumus side of bed. It was decorated with colorful picture frames of them and his brother. Kiyoomi did not the like the brother picture, he did not feel comfortable fucking Atsumu while his brothers picture stared at them, that picture was mostly hidden in the drawers.

Kiyoomi looked at them floor to ceiling window and went towards it. He pinned Atsumu to the window to which Atsumu yelped a little.

They started making out soon. Kiyoomi soon removed all of Atsumus clothes except the apron. He picked one of Atsumus legs up and put it on his shoulder. He took out the lube from the drawer and started preparing Atsumu. Soon he was four fingers in while Atsumu was moaning and writhing under him. Atsumu was a large guy but he had small frame and was few inches smaller that Kiyoomi.

Kiyoomi took out the condom, they haven't yet taken the STD test and discussed about raw sex so he makes sure that he wears a condom.

Kiyoomi took Atsumus small hand in his and pinned it above his head and then slowly started entering him.

Something like this,

(Credit to the Artist and CHOKEMENISHINOYA for providing me this picture)

Just imagine it's against the window. Kiyoomi entered Atsumu and after a while bottomed out. Atsumu was a panting and moaning mess. He couldn't think straight at all. All he could think about was Kiyoomis large dick impailing him.

Kiyoomi the started biting Atsumu's nipples and sucking on them. Atsumu started feeling with overwhelmed a dingdong inside him and a mouth sucking his nipples.

Ohhh atsu your tits are so soft, so cute. I can suck on them forever and won't get tired. Only if your worthless pushy could bear children then you could even spray milk for milk. But I'm sure you'll spray milk for me from your worthless pussy right hunny?

Atsumu could do nothing but nod. He loved it. He loved it when Sakusa talked like this. He loved it when he sucked his tits and fucked his worthless pussy. He loved being a fucking toy for his Omi omi. Oh God he could stay like this forever. Impaled on Omis dick while Omi used him like a toy to get off.

Atsumu started sobbing when Sakusa moved harder. His tits were now red with biting marks and his pussy sore due to the way Kiyoomi just used it. Atsumu could do nothing but just take it.

The Apron the he was wearing was now wet from Kiyoomis saliva which kept touching him. The hem of the apron was covering his hard boner and was wet due to how much pre-cum he was making. It was too much for him.

The thrusts, the touch of the clothes to his already sensitive body, kiyoomis mouth around his tits, the cold window touching his back, the way he couldn't move his hands. God he loved it.

Soon Both of them came. Kiyoomi then took out the condom, tied it anf threw it in the dustbin near the bed.

Atsumu who was shaking and sobbing like hell looked at him, the window being the only thing supporting him. Sakusa looked at him up and down and looked at the art he made.

Puppy do you want me to feel good?

He asked to which Atsumu immediately nodded yes. He knew it wasn't over just yet.

Okay then, use that worthless pussy of yours then. Let me fuck you hard and fast okay baby?

Atsumu felt like crying again. And oh did Kiyoomi love making Atsumu cry. Geez watching him cry near hotel that day really made him cultivate a crying kink, of course he only liked it if Atsumu cried due to his dick impaling him.

Kiyoomi then grabbed both of Atsumus thighs and made him jump. Atsumu quickly wrapped his strong legs on which I droll everyday around Kiyoomis strong waist. Kiyoomi again entered Atsumu and started fucking him so hard that his body was moving up and down with every thrust. Atsumu was so overwhelmed that he started scratching Kiyoomis back while chanting his name like that's the only thing he knew.

Kiyoomi loved being scratched by Atsumu. It was a sign  that his boyfriend loved whatever he was doing to him and it just boosted his ego even more. Soon Sakusa came inside his other condom and threw it in the dustbin after tying it. Atsumu was shaking due to pleasure so Sakusa took him for a bath.

He prepared a bubble bath with rosemary essential oil in it. Atsumu love it. After bathing and cleaning up Sakusa treated all the hickies and bruises while Atsumu too put ointment on the scratches that he left on Kiyoomi. Kiyoomi kept saying sweet nothings and soon they both got dressed in comfy clothes.

Kiyoomi and Atsumu both have a thing for feminization. Atsumu loved being feminized and Kiyoomi started loving it too after watching Atsumu getting so turned on by it. Atsumu usually wore what society deemed as clothes for men but when with Kiyoomi he wore the clothes he likes to wear. Today he wore a pink oversized shirt and light pink short pajam pants which showed his huge thighs and long legs. Kiyoomi wore whatever he felt like it. He didn't have an opinion on clothes and usually prefers going commando. He just wore his underwear and purple pajama pants.

They ate together *ehem* more like fed each other *ehem*

This two were so in love that it was sickening to watch🤢

I hope you guys liked it. Sorry for less dialogues. I stared feeling embarrassed in the middle and decided against writing dialogs.

Love ya guys💜