Trophy Wife

Warning:a/b/o story, no actual smut just the mention, arranged marriage,  trophy wife Atsumu, Rich arrogant,  loving Kiyoomi

Kiyoomi was in his office on a video meeting when his cabin door was knocked. From the smell he knew that it was his wife and mate. He allowed his wife to enter and went back to his meeting while his little wife arranged table for them to eat lunch.

Now let's go through a little background info

Sakusa kiyoomi is the well know person. He is the CEO of Sakusa industries. When he was 17 he was engaged to a 15 year old Omega. The said Omega was Atsumu Miya. Atsumu Miya is the youngest son of Akira Miya and a Omega. He has been cherished and spoiled by his family his entire life. When atsumu turned 20 both of them got married and that was the first time Sakusa saw his bride and future mate.

To say that he was in love at first sight was an understatement. He was head over heels in first glace at the Omega.

After marriage Atsumu became a home maker while Kiyoomi handled the company. Atsumu is beautiful and really amazing omega. He is adored by many and due to him not working many call him Kiyoomi trophy wife. And they arent wrong tho. He is kiyoomi trophy wife. The wife on who Kiyoomi dotes a lot and takes care of like a treasure. Kiyoomi is a overall possessive and protective Alpha and adores his mate a lot. During their wedding night he was the most gentle with Atsumu even tho his instinct as an alpha wanted to go feral on the omega.

Currently the pair have 3 kids. 2 Alpha twin boys and one son who is yet to show. They are 14 and 7 respectively. Even after this many years of marriage they still love each other a lot.

Back to the present

Atsumu was done setting up the lunch and was waiting for his mate to finish the meeting. Once Kiyoomi was done he went to Atsumu and gave him a kiss. Both ate and then Kiyoomi want back to working while Atsumu sat on his lap looking all pretty. They usually didn't get time like this and were mostly busy. Atsumu in taking care of the house and raising their children and Kiyoomi in the business.

Kiyoomi was checking few papers when Atsumu started licking and sucking on his neck. He started giving small Hickeys here and there.

"ah~ atsu stop. I have work to do." kiyoomi whispered. But Atsumu didn't stop and started grinding on him.

"Come on Alpha hurry up. I have sent the kids away to mother in laws house,  we have the entire house to ourself." atsumu whispered while biting gently on his ear lob. Hearing this kiyoomi demeanour changed and he looked at Atsumu with dark eyes.

"Good that you did so. Now I can bend you over in every furniture in the house and full you for hours. Maybe even pump you full on my pups huh. "Kiyoomi said in a hot dark voice. A shiver went down Atsumus spine while imagining that. Good thing that the kids are sent away for a whole month for their vacation. God the amount of fun he is going to have.

Later Kiyoomi quickly finished his work and carried his wife out of the office. He told his secretary that he won't be coming for a few days and re schedule all of his appointments.

When they reached the house which was more of a mansion Kiyoomi quickly too Atsumu in the living room and threw him on the couch. He got on top of him while removing his tie.

So honey what do you want huh? Kiyoomi asked while licking Atsumus scent glands.

I want you pups Darling. Make me yours all over again. Atsumu spoke between moans.

Sakusa quickly removed all of their clothes and started preping Atsumu. He first took Atsumus right nipple in his mouth while simultaneously opening him down there. Atsumu was a moaning mess, even after this many years of marriage he becomes putty in Kiyoomis arms.