Prologue

Hello welcome to The Cut String this is norenmin (Jeno, Renjun, and Jaemin) I know people don't really read my stories but those of you do I'm eternally grateful for you and hope you enjoy these stories (。・ω・。)ノ♡.  Well without further a do......... heres The Cut String. 

Renjun POV

Everyone has soulmates.....except me. I was born with a cut string when people show any interest in me I have to turn them down. Why? Well would you date someone with a ring on their finger? I was born with a curse and blessing it seems. I'm the only one who can see the strings that connect each others soul but the price being that I don't have the other end to mine. I'm so lonely...... even though I'm surrounded by great friends.... it hurts knowing that I will never be able to love anyone. Why was I born like this? Does the universe just hate me? 

I looked at the time is was 3 a.m and the daily thoughts of soulmates keep me up every night. I grabbed a coat and slipped on some shoes and went outside for a walk. I plug in my earbuds and quietly sing to myself walking aimlessly.  I sit on a swing set still singing to myself staring at the moon crying. When I finally get up there are two boys staring at me behind me....wait.....no... did they see me? I quickly wipe my tears off and run away from them and enter my apartment and turned my lights on.

Hundred and hundreds of thoughts flood my head. Did they hear me? Did they see me cry? They must think I'm a weirdo! I was so embarrassed and grabbed my hair in frustration. I calmed down when I realized I'll probably never see them again and if I did they probably wouldn't remember me. I sighed of relief turned my lights off and got drifted peacefully to sleep.

Third Person POV

(Rewinding back to the swings)

The two boys were having a conversation about how their day was.

The boy asked the other boy, "Jaemin why'd you want to take a walk at 3 a.m it's so cold and dark."

Jaemin answered the boy, "It's quiet and no one is up so it's like we have the whole town to ourselves"

The boy chuckled in response then asked Jaemin a rather serious question, "Hey Jaemin you know I love you......but I feel like there is something missing in our relationship. Don't you?"

Jaemin smiled and the boy and said, "Jeno I love you very much too and if I'm being honest I always did feel like something was missing in our relationship but I don't know what."

They stopped talking when they heard singing coming from area of the swings. To them the voice was so angelic and so ethereal. They both stopped in their tracks when they found the owner of that voice. They listened carefully and couldn't help but stare at the boy on the swings. It was like they were being hypnotized with every word that was sung. They snapped out of their trance when the voice cracked and the boy began to cry. 

The boy on the swings stood up and turned around to see Jeno and Jaemin just staring at him. They both were frozen in place and wanted to ask the boy why he was crying but all they could do was stare at him. When the boy ran away they finally moved and looked at each other not saying anything.

After about a minute Jaemin broke the silence, "That guys voice was so heavenly don't you think and he was kinda cute."

"Yeah, he looked adorable but, I should've asked him why he was crying," Jeno said looking down.

They both talked about the boy for the whole walk to the dorms.  However, they stopped after they both realized they already had each other. So why were they interested in a guy they didn't even know?

"Good night nono, I love you," Jaemin said softly slowly falling asleep.

"I love you too, good night."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed the epilouge I'll try updating every thursaday but if I get bored then probably surprise updates.

Edit: Be sure to check out another series im doing it's called NCT CHAT its texting and has profanity.  I hope you enjoy reading both books!!!,

Stay healthy and stay safe. Love you guys!!!! ♡♡+.゚(→ε←*)゚+.゚

゚