Eight

"Dear Injunnie,

I'll miss you so much. Please take care and stay healthy. I'm sorry I have to leave you but you're strong and I hope you continue to stay strong. Wait for me I love you.

Love,

Sicheng"

They were both so jealous and sad at the same time. Then Renjun came in through the door and asked with a smile not knowing what they were doing, "Hey whatcha guys doing everything ok?"

Jeno stood up and pinned renjun to the wall with the photograph in his hand, "who's this injunnie"

"W-where did you f-find that?" He asked trembling in fear.

"Who is this injunnie?" Jaemin asked in a deep voice.

Renjun dropped to the floor crying covering his ears and spoke "thats my brother I-I'm sorry please don't hurt me"

The two boys immediately felt so guilty and rushed to hug Renjun and apologized so much.

"We're so sorry injunnie we didn't mean to make you cry we're sorry" Jaemin started crying a little too

"I'm sorry are you okay I didn't mean to scare you Renjun and we would never hurt you" Jeno hugged both of them.

"It's okay" Renjun spoke softly.

They all hugged for a minute and each of them enjoyed every second of it including Renjun. Renjun realized how long they hugged and broke the silence, "I'm sorry....."

They both looked at him with even more guilt and Jeno said "No it's my fault injun I should've asked you normally."

Renjun broke away from their embrace which made all of them sad. He then turned back and smiled "C'mon guys lets finish up packing we're almost done." They both nodded and finished up packing.

They got an uber and rode to the apartment dorms. They unloaded everything and fortunately there was an elevator because there was quite a lot of stuff and they live on the top floor. Once they got up there Renjun stepped into the apartment in awe of how big it was it was practically a little smaller than a house. It had 3 bedrooms with a bathroom in each one and a separate bathroom for guest, a living room, kitchen, and balcony. Renjun went into his room and was in awe at how big the room was and decorated and finished unpacking in half an hour.

 Renjun went into his room and was in awe at how big the room was and decorated and finished unpacking in half an hour

Since there were no shelves he stored his books on this side of the bed and random places. The two guys entered his room and were in awe how fast he could decorate and unpack. It was about  6pm so they decided to order some jajangmyeon.

As they waited they got bored and awkward so Renjun breaks the silence "lets play a game."

They both were shocked that he wanted to play a game but just kind of went with it. 

"Sure what game?" Jeno asked

"How about hide and seek. I'll be the seeker first" Jaemin says.

Thus how chaos started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to do a triple update as an apology for forgetting to publish this so I was like sure why not. Plus I was gonna leave you guys off on a cliff hanger but I'm nice ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ. Well see ya next thurday!!! BAIIIIIII