Thirty seven

Jaemin pov

You know what screw it I'm gonna get everyone out of there.

I get up and see that the woman is knocked out from intoxication nows my chance.

I open the window slowly and quietly gaining the attention of jeno, taeyong, and another person.

"Jaemin no what are you doing?!" Jeno whisper yells while grabbing my wrist

"She's asleep nows our chance." I shake his hand off and slowly open the window and enter the house quietly. 

Renjun seems to have noticed me being closest to the mirror. He seems to have been watching us from the beginning. His face it's bruised...how could someone do this....

"Jaem, pl-please leave" he mumbles out in tears.

"Not without you or the others." I say taking renjun on my back.

"Shhhhhh here take renjun i'm going to get the others just please."

"Jaem be careful"renjun says tugging and my shirt as i give him to jeno.

"I will don't worry princess." 

I make my way to kun who is unconscious and cary him to the window. I make sure the lady is asleep still.....she's out cold. I then go to a unfamiliar man who's tied up.

"Hi don't be afraid i'm here to help. Can you walk?" I whisper while untying him and then offering him my hand.

"Yes i can thank you but first I need to get sicheng." He says reluctantly taking my hand to get up.

"It's okay i can get him head to the window and there are people outside who are there to help." I insist as I see he can barely stand as his legs are trembling. 

I go across the room to sicheng who is closest to the lady. I shake him gently to let him know i'm here. I start to put sicheng on my back.

"Hyung......hyung here get on my back i'm getting all of you out of he-

"Did you really think you could steal my children and get away with it?" I feel a a metal thing right behind my head.

I make a run for it to the window with sicheng on my back. I hear sirens getting progressively louder. I made it to the window! I made i-

*bang*

No....