Twenty two

"Sicheng....."

I see my brother holding a package. I sob and hug him he hugs me as well. Then looks at me and widens his eyes.

"What happened to your hands and face!"

"I found mom at one of my shifts but she didn't recognize me due to my mask and I got her order wrong so that's why I'm like this"

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay but h-how did you fine me"

"Your friend chenle called Kun and asked if he knew you. Kun said he was friends with me and then Kun called me and says he found Renjun and to come to this place."

"I missed you ge"

"I did too so where's your friend Chenle"

"He went to his class."

"So why didn't you go."

I explain my situation to him and he hugs me as I vent my whole story out.

"So you finally fell in love ayeeee" He says giving me a smirk

"What will it matter their soulmates too each other."

"Well who says you can't join them if they both love you and they love each other then dose it really matter."

"But they probably don't even like me."

"Aish Renjun I wish you were not so dense" 

"What?"

"The only way to tell is if you talk it out with them."

"But I'm scared...."

"That's natural to be nervous but don't you want your answer?"

"I mean yes bu-

"No buts!"

"Hey Sicheng have you found your soulmate."

"I dunno but I am in a relationship with someone."

"Really who?"

"His name is Yuta he's from Japan and he is honestly flirty and overly confident but I still love him."

I giggle at how much my brother's eyes when he talks about this guy.  He suddenly stops talking about this guy named yuta and turns red.

"I can see you really love him"

"Anyways when are you gonna face both of them."

"I dunno but maybe in a week when I collect myself."

"Okay then."

We hear a knock at the door and Sicheng goes to the door to answer while I go to the bathroom.

Jaemin POV

We knock on the door to Chenle and Jisung's dorm and the person who answers the door is the guy in the photo Renjun has.

"Hi is Renjun here." I say excited

"Who are you?" He asks

"I'm Jaemin and this is Jeno"

Winwin POV

So this is Jeno and Jaemin.....

"Oh hello um Renjuns not here sorry, I'm Chenle's friend to come and pick up Renjun's stuff."

"You're Renjun's brother right?" The boy Jaemin says that catches me off guard.

"I-um well it was nice meeting you bye." 

I try to close the door and the other boy catches the door before I can close it.

"What do you want?"

"Where is Renjun."

"I think you need to wait till he's ready in order to talk." I say to them.

"He will talk to you but he need's time okay? You both seem like good people but please if you love him you need to wait. As the saying goes the best things in life take time."

"Okay but please tell him that we miss him and hope he's okay" They say giving me a container and leave.

"Hey who was at the door." Renjun says entering the room.

"The kids you told me about Jeno and Jaemin. They said they'll leave you alone until you're ready to talk and then told me to give you this." I say handing him the container.

He opens the container and it's a bunch of moomin cookies from the cafe and a note. "Hey Renjun we miss you a lot. We hope you like the cookies. We tried to make you some by ourselves but we burnt all of them. Jaemin's more of a cook than a baker but I hope you like them. Love, Jeno and Jaemin."

"Awwwww that's cute" I say to Renjun who is smiling and blushing reading the note.

"Well I got to go and in the package I gave you there's some lunch and dinner for you. I'll be back tomorrow to keep you company and catch up okay?"

I wave him goodbye as I see him leave the door.

Renjun POV

Today wasn't such a bad day. I grab my phone and open the messenger app.

You want to unblock Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin?

II yes II no II

Are you sure?

II yes II no II

You have blocked Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin

Me:

Thank you for the cookies and the Moomin cookies

Lee Jeno: 

I glad you liked them 

Na Jaemin: 

When are you coming back 

Me:

Maybe next week but please wait I'll talk to you when I'm ready

Na Jaemin:

Take however long you need Injunnie

Lee Jeno:

Mhm and please stay safe ok

Me:

Okay you guys stay safe too and thank you

I log off my phone and decide to take a nap...maybe they like me after all I saying closing my eyes and drift off to sleep.