surprise

Renjun POV

 I wake up at 4:00 am and I see both Jeno and Jaemin at my side sound asleep. I get up because I can't sleep so I get up quietly and both Jaemin and Jeno stay asleep. I go get a cup of tea to help me sleep. I take a look at my phone and see notifications from an unknown number....

Unknown:

Hey Renjun it's me sicheng I got a new phone 

I was wandering if I could call you right now sorry it's late.

Me:

Oh ok sure

Sicheng texing in Korean to me? That's weird.....maybe somethings wrong but if he's calling me everything should be okay.

Unknown is calling you

Answer?

II yes II no II

"Hey Injunnie I'm not disturbing you right sorry I'm calling you so late I just want to ask you if you can hang out right now?"

"Now? It's kinda early though is everything okay?"

"Yeah it's kind of urgent and everything's fine I'm with Yuta..."

"Renjun wait before you hang up...."

Sicheng POV

"I'll tell you the address so get a pen and paper okay?"

"Yea sure thing ge"

"The address is 490 oaks street. If you need help getting there just call me for help. You don't have to come here so early I'll be waiting here for you no need to hurry. Oh and I heard you bumped in to kun yesterday I should probably call him sometime it's been awhile. You got the address down?"

"Um yeah I did and yeah"

"Well I have to go now but um I'll see you soon I guess. Bye"

*click*

Renjun POV:

"Renjun wait before you hang up....."

"........get a pen and paper okay?"

"Yea sure thing ge"

"The address is 490 oaks street............call......for help.......don't.......come here....hurry........kun.....call him.......You got the address down?"

"Um yeah I did and yeah"

"Well I have to go now but um I'll see you soon I guess. Bye"

*click*

Calling Kun . . .