Three

Hhahahhahhahhaha yes a double or more triple update you are very welcome..........I'm kinda having midnight inspiration at the moment so yeaaa my mind is barfing up randomness like embarrasing shiz I did years ago.....those just are wonderful.  ANYWAYS, ENJOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renjun POV

I just put my books in my locker and as I close my locker...

"Your names renjun right" Jeno smiled and asked me and I swear my heart stopped a beat he was so close to my face.

"uhm yea that's my name do you need something"

"just your number cutie" jaemin winked at him and my ears went red I could feel it but luckly I was wearing a hood.

I smiled and wrote "8395551254" my locker number on the piece of paper and said here before running off.

Jaemin POV

Sweet I'll keep it in my contacts I try to call it but it the number seems to be non existent.  Jeno started laughing at me and I didn't get it.

Jeno POV

Jaemin's as dumb as ever pfft I love him so much

Jaemin POV

"why are you laughing at me" I pout 

"that number doesn't look familiar to you??? Like at all?"

"hmmm well yea bc that's what renjun wrote down."

"I'll give you a hint-"

Jeno was gonna say something but hyuck covered his mouth "shhhhhhhh lets see how long it takes him, it's more fun this way."

We stood there for a solid 5 minutes and then I looked at the renjun's locker and finally realized.

"He's so smart......" I gasped in disbelief.

"nah you're just not sharp or observant" Hyuck deadpanned.

"Anyways let go to eat lunch now we've been here forever because of Jaemin's stupidity." Hyuck laughed.

Third Person POV

As the three make our way to the table Renjun's sitting there talking to Chenle and he smiles. Jeno and Jaemin start blushing like mad men and admire how cute he was. Renjun turned to them and went pale.

Renjun POV

Oh shit......... they're sitting here.......damn it I didn't think that far ahead after I gave Jaemin the number.

"Thanks for your locker number Renjun" He smiled at me but I could tell he was frustrated and Jeno just laughed at him.  Why are they both so handsome and cute?? Injun snap out of it they're already soulmates for each other!!!!! I snap out of my thoughts and quietly excuse myself.  For some reason for a split second both Jeno and Jaemin looked a bit sad.....nahhhh can't be.

I run off and get in the classroom 20 minutes earlier and put my earbuds in and put my head down.  I feel a tap on my shoulder I look and great it's Jeno and Jaemin they looked concerned I took out my earbuds.

"Hey I'm sorry if we made you uncomfortable we just wanted to get to know you" Jaemin looked down and gave me puppy eyes.

"No it's my fault sorry I'm just kind of flustered you saw me last night and I didn't know how to react."

"Why were you crying by the way?" Jeno asked me looking concerned.

"Sorry it's kinda personal......."

"No sorry for asking...." 

"Also you have such an ethereal voice by the way" Jaemin said bluntly smiling.

"oh ahahah no but anyways....we're cool right" 

"Of course" Jaemin and Jeno said synchronously and I smiled at them.

"Hey can I see your guy's phones for a minute" I asked and they both reluctantly gave me their phones and input my number and saved my name as "Injunnie :>".

Third Person POV

When they both got their phones they blushed and got flustered when they saw what renjun put in their contacts.  They were about to say something but then

"Okay class get in your seats we are about to start."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed the double or triple depending on where you live.  I love you guys so much stay safe, healthy, and happy!!!!