Thirty eight

No.......

I hear a gun fire I see Jeno, Taeyong, Yuta, and Kun have a terrified look on their face. I turn around to see the lady's gun has smoke coming out of it. She fired the shot... I look down to see what had been shot. I see......Renjun? He's been shot in the side....what ....no ........no ........no... NO!! Before I could even react Jeno leaps over the window sill and sprints towards the lady and punches her and pins her down so she can't move. A million of thoughts fill my head and I don't know how to react and instead I just feel tears pouring uncontrollably down my face I slowly drop to the ground with Sicheng. My whole world just felt like it was collapsing and I felt helpless. The hearing starts to turn into ringning and all I can do now is see the misery of the scene.

Renjuns POV

I wake up a little bit I can't hear much....I can see Taeyong running up to a police officer and crying. I see Yuta and Kun trying to pull Jeno away from mother. He's yelling something but tears are running down his eyes. I look up and I see Jaemin silent, terrifed, but so much tears are falling.

"Ja-Jaemin." I try to speak

Jaemin's POV

"Ja-Jaemin." My hearing suddenly becomes clear as I look down in my arms. Jeno hears it too and rushes over to us.

"Injunnie ple-please don't talk save your strength..." I try to get out but the sobs make it incoherent.

"can I hold your hands before I leave? p-please?" He utters. We both take his hands I can feel mines trembling.

"In-injunnie don't say that you'll make it ...remember we promised we wouldn't leave each other..." Jeno trying to smile says.

"Yeah your right......please don't cry both of you I'm sorry." 

I try to lighten the mood a little, "Sorry? It's not your fault Renjun ok? we're gonna get you to a hospital and once you get better we can go on our first date like we would talk about an-"

Renjun start coughing a blood and I sob harder but try to keep it together.

"That sounds nice." He smiles.

He wipes away our tears and continues to hold our hands "I'm sorry for making you go through this pain it'll be over soon ok?" 

"Renjun stop saying that don't leave us.......please...." I finally let out weeping.

"I love you Jaemin........I love you Jeno...." He says placing a peck on each our lips.

"I love you too." We both say in unison. we all giggle.

Renjuns POV

I see them smiling....that's all that matters....they've made me luckiest person.....I wish I could stay with them forever.....If there's a god here please I just ask that when I leave they can continue to smile like this... I can feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier until they close.

Third Person POV

As they all laugh renjun's voice gets quieter and quieter. They don't realize until they see his eyes struggling to stay open.

"WHY ISN'T THE AMBULANCE HERE? PLEASE SOMEONE...." Jaemin screams.

They both try to shake him so he stays awake and squeezes his hands gently....until they finally feel his hands let go and fall limp......

============================================================

Only a few more chapters 👀

also #31 in norenmin and 430 votes???!!! Thank you all so much I love you guys so much!!!!

Stay curious,

Jaehi ♡