Thirty Three

Renjun POV 

Mother what does he mean?

Sicheng POV

M-mother??

Yuta POV

what did he say I don't really know what he just say....I'm just going to gasp like everyone else.....

Third Person POV

Everyone gasps but it's followed by a gasp that seems to be a second late. 

"Nice try kid but I only have two disappointments." The lady chuckles sarcastically.

"One's right here and the other one is on the way." He says pointing to Sicheng.

"Are you sure think one year before Sicheng was born." She slowly puts down her gun trying to recall what happened. Her eyes widen and she backs up and her eyes start watering.

"Q-qian y-your his son.....Kun?" She says as tear drips down her face.

"Yes it's me and he is my father." Kun says helping sicheng up.

"My first love........"

"What do you mean 'mother' Kun?" Sicheng says understandably confused.

"Let me explain.....it all started when my father and this woman broke up due to a nonfunctional long distance relation ship. After a month after they last saw each other my father woke up to a call at 3 a.m.....

*flashback* 

Qian Chiyun POV

"Hello? who is this?"

"Hi Chiyun it's me Huang Shiyang...."

"Oh hi Shiyang what's up something wrong?"

"I can't tell you over the phone sorry......is it okay if I come to talk to you in person?"

"Yea sure here my address is xxxxxxxxxxxx"

"Okay thank you I'm sorry if I woke you up by the way...."

"It's okay remember we're friends now so I'll be there for you."

"Thank you so so much..." I can hear her crying a little bit on the phone.

After 10 minutes I hear a knock at my front door. I see Shiyang soaking wet with many layers of clothes due to the fall season. I offer her a towel and blanket and she sits down constantly apologizing to me for showing up unannounced.

"Here have a cup of green tea it'll calm your nerves." I say giving her a fresh cup.

"You're so nice to me.........why?"

"Well you've done nothing wrong to me so why wouldn't I be."

I see head slowly go down and her eyes start tearing up. "Hey what's wrong is everything okay?"

"No.....the reason I came here was to tell you......I'm pregnant....." I don't know how to react I feel my eyes widen. She starts balling and apologizing constantly and I try to speak but no words come out.

"I knew I shouldn't have come I'm so sorry....." She says whipping her tears. I suddenly snap out of it and embrace her in a hug.

"Hey don't apologize it's not just you fault.....I mean it's kind of mine really since you know...."

"Anyways what I'm trying to say is I see how this situation is gravely affecting you and how about I make you a deal okay?" She nods.

"Just let me raise the child okay? I know you are constantly stressed out about work and we live far away. I don't think it would be fair to the child if he had to be raised in a stressful environment don't you think? You can come see this child when you're ready whether it be in 1 year, 10 years, or even 40. If you aren't ready to face him that's okay I totally understand."