Fifteen

Renjun POV

"It's because....

"We have arrived at Moomin Cafe" The bus driver says

phew good timing

"Well that's my stop see you guys later." I say getting off the bus only to see them get off with me.

"What are you guys doing?"

"We thought we could stay in the cafe with you and hang out." Jaemin shrugs.

"ah ok" I say awkwardly laughing.

Hey renjun's little help here

Nope you were actually going to tell them so I'm gone

Hey- okay what about you other renjun

I'm leaving because you didn't tell them

"OH MY GOSH THIS PLACE IS SO CUTE!!! THEY EVEN HAVE RYANNNNNN PLUSHIIIIIEEESSSS!!!!" Jaemin says sqeauling as we walk in.

"He really likes Ryan stuff." Jeno whispers as we both chuckle at jaemin grabbing as much stuff as he can.

"I'm gonna go change you go control nana" I say not realizing I used the nickname which kind of shocked Jeno too.

"Awwww did you just call him nana? Wait call me by my nickname too." He says giving pleading eyes.

"Oh look at the time I better go change to work." I say feeling my face go red.

I see him look down kinda sad. "But seriously look after okay nono." I say patting his head.

Jeno POV

He patted my head and I am pretty sure my face is burning red. Wait he stopped now but I wanted more head pats.

 :(

Jaemin POV

I see Jeno getting head pats by Renjun..... I want head pats too

Third Person POV

Jaemin drops all his ryan shirts and plushies and rushes over to renjun. "I want head pats too injunnie!!!" He pleads

The whole cafe stares at them weirdly. Renjun turns red and didn't know what to do. "I'm not going to stop asking until I get the head pats." Jaemin says.

Renjun reluctantly pats Jaemins head and then turns to everyone "I sincerely apologize for my friends behavior please have a good day." He says bowing.

He pulls Jaemin and Jeno away from everyone and says, "Okay guys don't cause trouble okay I need to get ready for my shift."

Renjun rushes into the bathroom to change into his uniform and then puts his apron on. He puts on a mask because of the attire rules for work. He works as Jeno and Jaemin watch him with heart eyes.  As he is getting the cup of coffee he decides to take the next persons order without looking up.

"Hi welcome to Moomin Cafe what can I get for y-

Renjun Drops the cup of coffee with a scared look on his face

Renjun POV

m-mom?