Ten

Hi guys i know im late again and im so sorry but to make it up to you guys ill probably update more because im pretty sure i finished all my exams. So be prepared for surprise updates but anyways i hope you enjoys this chapter

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Renjun POV

As we eat I notice an unfamiliar face who I presume is Mark because he was the only other person invited. Oh and what do you know he shares a string with Haechan.

"So you must be Mark right?" I ask the person.

"Oh um yeah sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier." Mark says.

"He's also my roommate" Haechan said clinging onto Marks arm. I also noticed Marks ears turn red.

"Huh? I thought the teacher said you were with someone name like Lee Minhyung?" I asked curiously.

"Well that's my korean name but I go by Mark."

"Oh I see well anyways nice to meet you" I say as I extend my hand to shake his

"Nice to meet you too......um sorry what's your name."

"Renjun"

"Ah ok nice to meet you Renjun" He smiles as we shake hands

Third Person POV

Haechan, Jeno, and Jaemin were glaring at the interaction with jealousy. So Haechan ended up embracing Mark fully so he can't move his arms. They all laugh except Haechan who is glaring Renjun down and Mark who's red as a tomato. As they laugh Renjun quietly excuses himself to the living room not knowing he was being followed by two more individuals.

Renjun collapses on the couch and rolls himself up in a blanket getting all comfy. Jaemin and Jeno can't help but stare and admire how cute he was. They both collapse on the couch and hug him which catches Renjun off gaurd.

"Yah! What the f*ck are you guys doing" Renjun screams

"OI RENJUN KUN TEXTED ME AND SAYS 'heard someone swear close by you please tell them not to swear'" Chenle yells from the kitchen

"Ok- how is he doing thi- wait hold on both of y'all need to get off me!" Renjun tries to wiggle his way out.

"Nope just except our cuddles" Jeno says not budging.

"But i have to use the bathroom" Renjun looks at both of them with puppy eyes and they both blush super hard.

"Oh um sorry yeah we'll let you go" they both say in sync

As Renjun get's up he smiles, "Thank you......SIKE!" He screams as he runs for his hiding place from the previous game and lucky for him it's out of sight from where they are.

"Did he jus-"

"Trick us? Yep"

"Let's go find him c'mon"

"Wait hold on nana look he left his phone"

"Oh you're right I want to see what we are save as in his contact"

"We don't know his password."

"Ah but he has a phone with a home button if I just get the tape and trace if with ink it'll unlock"

"How do you know this"

"It's just common sense nono"

"Sometimes I underestimate you"

"Ah hah it's unlocked"

"Oh that one looks like our last conversation from the sentence"

"Hey wait my number is saved as 'weird dude'-HEYYY WAIT I'M NOT-wait no actually he's not wrong but still" Jaemin pouts while Jeno laughs.

"Mines is saved as 'guy who doesn't like me'.......does he think I don't like him." Jeno says looking hurt.

"Do i come across like that?" Jeno asks Jaemin a little more hurt.