Twenty Five

(Use Headphones)

Renjun POV

I've been trying to sleep for 3 hours and it's now 2 am. I feel so nervous. How could I possibly face them and especially since I said stuff about soulmates. He probably thinks I'm insane......

After about 5 more minutes of thinking I decide to go up to the roof to clear my head. I grab a hoodie, phone, make myself a thermos of tea and but on slippers and head to the elevator. Tonight there is no elevator music... that's a little weird. I ignore it and head to the roof.... it's really cold and quiet up here. I look at the city of lights and listen to music on my phone and listen to songs. I drink from the thermos.... a nice hot british black tea my favorite tea. It relaxes me and the lights make even more surreal like. I hear the doors open..... who could be up here so late?

Chenle POV

I wake up to hear a door click close. I check my clock and it 2:15 wow it's really early. I slowly leave the room making sure not to wake Jisung. aI go to the kitchen and see a bunch of tea bags of the tea Renjun asked me to get him. I should go to see if he's okay. I hit the elevator door and enter. I press the button to the floor where I'm pretty sure he is. I reach the floor and open the doors.

Jaemin POV:

Dang it I can't sleep I don't know why but I get this feeling of restlessness and nervousness. Man it's 1:45 am why can't I sleeeeeepppp this is torture.....Did I have too much coffee?...Nah can't be. I try to get up but then someone pulls my hand?

"Where you going?" Jeno asks tilting his head.

"Just to the kitchen."

"Can't sleep?"

"Yeah I couldn't I feel so restless and-

"Nervous." We say in unison.

"How did you do that?" I asked shocked.

"Because I've been feeling the same thing and like I don't know why...."

"Wow maybe we are soulmates huh?" I say playfully bumping him with my elbow.

"I guess so." We both laugh.

"Well what do you wanna do since none of us can sleep. hmmmm i don't know maybe let's head to get some tea at the lobby."

"Hm ok?" 

We head to the lobby and it's quiet but the cafe is still open. We order chamomile tea and it's so nice and warm I feel a lot more calm. We get on the elevator to the floor we were heading to and open the doors.

Hehehehheheh cliff hangers (Well not really but still mwahhaahahahahaah)