One

Hey surprise! (stan seventeen) guess what here's a surprise update! \( ゚ヮ゚)/yay

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and be sure to check out my other series it's called NCT CHAT and it's where nct 2020 are put in a group chat! It contains profanity and my bxb ships for that group.  I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Warning: Chapter contains abuse and profanity

"RENJUN GET OUT HERE NOW," a lady screams loudly as I'm hiding under a staircase crying.

Not wanting to disobey her I reluctantly come out of my hiding place "yes......." 

She looks angry and has a glass bottle in her hand,"WHERE YOU HIDING FROM ME???!!!" 

I tremble and tears are falling down my face uncontrollably "I'm sorry......." 

She slaps me across the face and screams "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!" Her mouth reeks of alcohol and cigarettes.

She then grabs the bottle and swings it at me violently and I manage to dodge it but, she kicked me in the stomach.  I fell and lost my balance gasping for air and clenching my stomach she raises the bottle and swings at me it hits me.......then I wake up.  

I'm sweating all over and my hand is clenching my stomach just like the nightmare.  I'm sobbing and I can't stop. I quickly grab my phone and play the two song that always calms me down that my brother gave me before he ran away. (play songs below)I miss him and hope he's living a happier life. I look over at my alarm clock and I see it 6:30 a.m so I get ready to go to my first day at the university.

I put on a hoody some jeans and white sneakers grabbed a granola bar I got from the store yesterday. I walk to the park and people are their so instead I walk straight to the university and wait inside the class. As I put my stuff down two very familiar looking men walk in and I turned pale put my hood up and put my head down so they couldn't see my face. So much for the idea I wouldn't see them again.  I raise my head slightly at the sound of 2 chairs moving right beside me. No.......they're not sitting  right by me right.....

To my wonderful surprise they....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MWAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGERS!!!! short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it and be prepared for more surprise updates or weekly thurday updates!!! love ya guys so much