Six

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didya miss me????? anyways no intro lets just start!! Oh and sorry i forgot to post the double update yesterday....hehe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renjun POV

ummm did i hear that right? Did he just say I'm roommates with the two people beside me? I turn to both of them to see their reactions and they're both smiling like idiots. Well isn't today just my lucky day.

"Excuse me Mr. Moon but when do we need to move into our apartments?" I asked trying to keep my voice from shaking.

"Well I was going to give you the rest of the day off to start your move and possibly finishing by tomorrow but don't worry your new roommates will help you move in," he said beaming brightly.

I slump in my seat while the two people besides me look overly happy and keep smiling at each other. Are they like starved for new human contact or something? 

"Okay class I'll dismiss you for the day so you can move in with your roommates. Have a good day!" Mr. Moon says smiling and happily leaving the class.

I get a poke on my right cheek. "Injunnie did ya hear that? All three of us are roommates now~" Jaemin said smirking

"yep heard loud and clear," I say leaving my seat with my backpack.

As I start walking out they follow me outside of the school. 

"Why are you guys following me?" I asked them.

"Didn't you hear the teacher we have to help you move in with us," Jeno replied simply.

"Nah it's okay I'll just go by myself."

"No you're not, we will help you right nana?"

"Absolutely"

As they say that I make a mad dash to my apartment only to find Jeno chasing me and WAIT WHY IS HE SO FAST???!!! I sprint faster and yet he runs even faster and clasps on to me making sure I don't get away. Running is tiring and I am gasping for air dang I'm out of shape.

"Did you really think you'd get rid of us that easily?" Jeno says smirking.

"Honestly yeah"

"Well I mean Jaemin is a different story but.....he's great"

We then see Jaemin also gasping for air "yo-you guys are too *gasp* fast"

(The inspiration)

Me and Jeno start laughing uncontrollably while we let Jaemin catch his breath.

"Why'd you try to run away from us Injunnie" Jaemin asked finally catching his breath. 

"I didn't want to bother you guys"

They both frowned and then Jeno spoke, "You wouldn't bother us we just want to help you and become closer with you." He then gave me an eye smile and my heart stopped.

I mentally scream and obsess over his smile.  After about 3 seconds I collect myself and say, "Yeah I'd like to be friends with you guys too."

Jaemin and Jeno POV

oh.