Twenty Eight

Renjun POV

I wake up again from a long nap and see Jeno and Jaemin besides me. I can tell my hair is probably crazy.....damn must've been a good nap. I look at the time and it's 11:58 a.m. HUH???!!! OH MY LORD KUNS GOING TO KILL ME!!

"JENO!!! JAEMIN!!! WAKE UP!!!!"

"AAAHHH what's wrong is someone breaking in???!!!!" Jaemin says shooting up

"WELL NO BUT IF WE DON'T GET OUR BUTTS DOWN STAIRS IN 2 MINUTES THEN YES"

"WHAT???!!! WHY??!!" Jeno says scared.

"LOOK AT THE TIME!!"

"Oh....wait what's at 12?" Jaemin says sighing a little more relaxed?

"Kun told us to meet us at the lobby at 12 remember?"

"Oh right don't worry we'll be there on time princess." Jeno says kissing my head.

Third Person POV

To say Renjun was blushing was a huge understatement. Did he like it? Of course. Was he used to it? Of course not.

"W-what? Pr-princess? But I'm a guy."

"So you don't like it?"

"I mean I-"

"Good now hurry up princess." Jaemin smirked and winked.

The boys got ready and headed down to the lobby. They saw everyone at the cafe and kun sprint toward renjun and gave him a hug.

"It's nice to see you again renjun how are you?"

"I'm good"

"Good, good, good.......then....you know that you were late..." He says smiling frustratingly.

"Oh um hahhahaahha well you se-

"Sorry Kun hyung it was my fault I'm the one who held us back." Jaemin says scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah I was also the proble

"Oh I see then let this be a lesson to you to not be late again." He says smiling grabbing both their ears and dragging them to their seats.

Renjun made his way to sit in between Jeno and Jaemin who were holding their ears. The rest of the the friends sat at a separate table. Kun sat across the same table of Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin ready to interrogate.

"So how long have you known Renjun...."

"Oh um well we have known him for about 6-7 months and started dating i guess last night or it's more like 2a.m." Jaemin says looking quite nervous.

"Okay so do you both know about the strings?" 

"Wait a minute Kun how do you know about the strings." Renjun asks.

"Oh um.....hahhahahah anyways...... Do they know about your mother?"

"No actually......" Renjun says totally forgetting what kun just said.

"Alright anyways renjun could I please ask you to go order our drinks."

"Oh of course Kun what do you guys want."

"ohhh ummm are you sure I can do it." Jeno says

"No no no I insist sit down what would you like."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course now please tell me what drinks you want."

"Ok....I think I'll have the chocolate frappe." He says giving his infamous eye smile making Renjun blush.

"I'll have a Namericano." Jaemin says.

"Jaemin there's no such thing as that on the menu."

"Oh if you tell them they'll know."

"Ok....."

"Thanks injunnie love you lots." Jaemin says giving him a smile make renjun smile softly at him.

Kun POV

Oh these boys are whipped....all three of them

"Renjun can I please have a warm latte with 1 cube of sugar please?"

"Of course ge." 

"Thanks Renjun." He smiles at me then leaves.

"Okay listen up you two....." I say and they look up at me

"Renjun has been through some stuff I have no right talking about. He's always been like a younger brother to me ever since he was little. He's soft and I hope you take care of him, protect him, most importantly do not take his love for granted."

"You have my word Kun hyung I promise." Jeno says.

"Me too. We both will always protect him." Jaemin says.

Renjun comes back with the drinks with a look of pure disgust.

"Nana you didn't tell me the namericano had 8 shots of espresso and just ice."

"Oh ahhaha yeah it does that is the perfect coffee right there."

"Yah! Don't drink too much coffee could you lower just a little?"

"I mean I could but why?"

"Because that's unhealthy and I don't want to see you with health problems."

"cough whipped cough" Kun coughs

"Shut up ge"

"What'd he say injunnie?" Jeno asks.

"Oh um nothing nono hahah." Renjun says blushing.

"Oh so you gave them both nicknames huh 'injunnie'" Kun says wiggling his eyebrows.

Renjun turns pink, "Just take your guys drinks alread!!!"

They all laugh but still leaving Jeno and Jaemin confused.

Hey guys I'm back sorry I didn't upload I've been really busy but I'll try my best......love yas