Nineteen

Oh my gosh............................you guys...................1.1K READS AND 105 VOTES?!!! You guys.........I don't deserve this.........but thank you so much. I love you guys so much and hopefully I can make this story super good!!! 

╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

Renjun POV

I slowly wake up feeling all warm and snug. I don't think I want to get up.............Wait a minute........I feel heavy... but the good kind heavy........

I open my eyes to see both Jaemin's and Jeno's arms wrapped around me. I look at the alarm clock it's two in the morning, the rain is pouring. How can they both be so handsome when they sleep.......NO STOP BRAIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

WAIT WHAT DO I DO I SHOULD LEAVE

Renjun just stay there doesn't it feel nice

When did you-

Did'ya miss me?

no

ohh cmon you must've missed me a little

absolutely not

ouch.....well anyways, just stay with them okay? They always seem sad when you leave.

No they don't

Cheesus christ you are incredibly oblivious and this literally yourself telling yourself they also like you.

...

See you can't be that dense renjun or.....................are you perhaps in denial about your feeling and want them to disappear? Well renjun that's not how it works just embrace them.

Jeno and Jaemin or My feelings

both. obviously

..........I'll try

I close my eyes lean my head against Jaemin's chest and drift off to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Time skip<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jeno POV

I wake up look at the alarm and it's three in the morning and I see Renjun's head on Jaemin's chest. They're cuddling each other in their sleep. I love them so much....

How can they both be so adorable when they sleep.........I try to go back to sleep but I can't so I leave the bed and go put on a coat and shoes grab an umbrella and head for the roof.

The cold air is nice up here and the sound of rain hitting the umbrella is so calming. I look ahead and the city lights shine like stars. I sit down on the wet pavement still looking at the city lights until I hear the rooftop door open.........

>>>>>>>>>>>>Stop rewind turn back time<<<<<<<<<<<<

Renjun POV

I wake up from another nightmare about my past. I breathe heavily and have tear in my eyes. Then I see Jeno leave the apartment with an umbrella.....where could he be going at the hour. I put on a hoodie and shoes and take my phone.

I secretly follow him a little far from behind I see him get into and elevator. After the elevator doors close I rush to the door and the indicator says going to the roof. I wonder why he's going there?

I wait a little while before pressing the button to go up to the elevator. The elevator was coincidentally playing a song I really like. I hummed along to Dancing in the rain by this group I really like NCT.