Five

Chinese: Bold

The next day~

Renjun POV

As I'm headed into my class someone tackles me to the ground. Surprise Surprise it's none other than Chenle.

"INJUNNIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE"

"Ow what the fuck" I accidentally cursed in mandarin.

"Don't swear injunnie that's bad" The dolphin replied making me shocked he knew Mandarin.

"You speak chinese?"

"yeah wait......OH MY GOD YOU SPEAK CHINESE!!!!!!!??????"

"Yea I was born in china haha"

"SAMEEEEE"

"Well we should head in to the class don't you think"

"Yeah let's go Hyuck's with Jeno, Jaemin, and Mark"

We head in and as we talk more, Chenle accidentally bumps into this tall man's chest.

"Oh-uh sorry are you okay?" the boy apologizes.

"Oh uh it's um- no problem," Chenle blushes slightly and laughs it off. This boy hasn't even known this guy 1 minute and he's simping already pfft. Oh and what do you know their strings are connected.

"My name's Jisung I missed the first day so I don't have any friends here" 

"I um-my names Chenle and this is Renjun"

"Nice to meet you anyways I'll leave you guys to talk," I say while Chenle gives me puppy eyes as I wink at him to wish him good luck.

I sit at a random table put my earbuds in, hood up, put my head down and I slowly drift to sleep for a little.

Third Person POV

Jeno, Jaemin, and Donghyuck enter the class with Jeno and Jaemin laughing their butts off while Donghyuck looks like he regrets his life choices.

"You were such a simp donghyuck. We told you not to give Mark your special pen because he has poop hands." Jeno laughs at his friend who's soul looks like it's left his body.

"I think I need to sit down and have a moment" he slumps dramatically in the chair next to Chenle not noticing Renjun on the otherside of the room because he has his hood up.

Jeno and Jaemin however noticed it was the same hood from yesterday. Jeno sits on Renjuns right while Jaemin sit on his left. They admire renjuns features as he slightly tilts his head making his face show. 

Jaemin was about to softly pinch his cheeks but Jeno stops him and whispers, "Wait let's let him sleep he looks tired."

Renjun starts to wake up and yawns so cutely like a kitten and Jaemin almost loses it. Jeno keeps his composure but is completely love struck. He looks at them and they each smile at him but get confused when renjun look at the table for a good 30 second

Renjun POV

I get up and yawn and wake up to a red string in front of me. I look to my right and I see Jeno.....wait......I look to my left and see Jaemin smiling at me....WAIT....WHY. ARE. THEY. SITTING. RIGHT. BESIDES. ME.... I blush but looking at them but only slightly but I'm snapped back into reality when I see their string. I get a light tap on my shoulder to my left.

"Injunnie? Are you okay??" Jaemin gave me sad puppy eyes and my heart starts beating super fast.

"Oh yeah sorry I had a hard time sleeping," I say smiling at both of them hopefully reassuring them.

"Didn't you go to sleep at 10 pm though? Your eyes are all puffy...Are you sure injunnie?" Jeno asked looking a little concerned.

"Oh yeah I did but I had a nightmare and my eyes are puffy from my allergies," I lie and smile and they nod reluctantly not looking convinced. 

"Inju-"

Okay class we will start but before we do I will assign roommates, because there is 24 of you 1 person will be staying with an upperclassmen and three of you will share an apartment."

"Please raise your hands if you are already in a dorm."

Jeno and Jaemin and 4 other people raise their hands.

"I will call your name and your roommates and please go sit by your roommate."

"Park Jisung with Zhong Chenle"

"Lee Donghyuck are you okay with being roommates with a upperclassmen named Lee Minhyung?"

Without hesitation he says "Yes that's absolutely fine." hmm that's strange I thought he was into a guy named mark.

"Okay that's great thank you"

Everyones name gets called, people move to their roommates and I don't really pay attention and I kind of just spaz out. Then I snap out of my daydreaming when my name is called.

"Huang Renjun.....I'll be putting you with Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno.... oh and look they're sitting right by you that's perfect." The professor smiles at me.

My heart stops and my eyes widen while Jeno and Jaemin sit there smiling widely while I sit just sit there with a blank expression. This is not good.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How'd you guys like the double update????? I hope you guys are healthy and happy!!!  I'm thinking of doing a q and a so if you have any questions for me then go ahead and leave a comment. I love y'all so much and I have so much plans for this book so be prepared.