Forty One

Third Person POV

The two boys shocked looked at the sleeping boy still with his eyes still shut. They stare at him baffled. Jaemin gently shook his hands and to no avail did renjun wake up. 

"Junnie you can't just say one word and sleep." Jaemin says with a small laugh.

Jeno smiles at Jaemin and pat him on the head. "You know how he is Nana. Always being a little bit difficult to talk to." 

"I know...."

"Do you want anything from the cafe I heard they're serving some tteokbokki. We can also go visit Yuta, Sicheng, and Kun."

"But what if Junnie wakes up?"

"Then we can go get something extra from the cafe for him."

"..."

"Jaem you haven't eaten anything today...I get your worried and I am too but I'm pretty sure Renjun would not want you to disregard your own health and I don't either."

"Fine Fine, I'll go..."

"Thank you Nana." Jeno says and plants a peck on his cheek.

"We'll be back soon Injunnie." Jaemin kissed his forehead.

"Bye Bye Injunnie I'm going to get you some nice warm food for when you wake up." Jeno squeezed Renjuns hand lightly and kissed him on the cheek.

Jaemin interlocks his and Jeno's fingers and head for the door.

Sicheng POV

"Sicheng.....please open the door...." I hear a soft voice

"No."

"Sicheng c'mon open the door."

"No."

"I need to make sure you're okay.....You got hurt back there.....As your boyfriend I need to make sure you're okay.." I slump to the floor and let myself fall slowly against the door.

"I-I can't...."

"Why?"

"Please just go...."

"I'm not leaving....until you tell me why."

"I hurt you......You're hurt because of me......I think you should see someone else.....I can't let you get hurt again because of me.....even when I was there I just stood there.....like a coward....at least this way I'd be protecting you."

"..."

"Yuta?" He must've left...... I climb back into my bed as warm tears fall down my face.

*click*

I turn and see yuta holding safety pin and a small screwdriver. He must've picked the lock. He runs over to me and crashes into me. 

"Yu-

"It's not your fault. I should've protected you from her. You are the best thing that's happened in my life and you're crazy if you think I'm gonna let you go. You're my one in 7.96 billion."

"Did you google how much people there were on earth?"

"No....." 

"You are such a nerd." I chuckle lightly.

"aw but you love me for it." He squeezes me into a tighter hug.

"Listen sicheng, I love you too much to ever let you go. And I will make sure you are safe, loved, and absolutely spoiled with affection." He clamps my face and looks me in the eyes.